Looking for preds!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Looking for preds!

Postby SoulKyon » Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:25 am

Hello everyone! Hope you're all doing well. It's been a while since I edited this, so I wanted to give it a few tweaks and update this a bit! I'm looking for preds, not really any specific type! I'm open to almost anything, so that means I'm flexible on species, body type, gender, and age! Ferals, anthros, humanoids, etc(A bit pickier with human x human stuff though)! I'm open to hearing any suggestions. If you don't have a pred character that you consistently play, no worries! I have tons to pick from, both canons and OCs!

Some canons that I'd love to try out(NOT REQUIRED):

Helluva Boss/Hazbin Hotel
Genshin Impact(Mostly just the males)
Goofy/Mickey Mouse(A strange one, I know)
Guardians of the Galaxy(Rocket Raccoon)
The Lion King
FNAF(Animatronics)
Changed(Puro and Dr. K)
Lilo and Stitch(Stitch)
Zootopia(Nick Wilde)
She-Ra(Catra and DT)
Pokémon(The species, not trainers)
How to Train Your Dragon
Puss N' Boots
Ankha (Animal Crossing)
Jax(The Amazing Digital Circus)
Mr. Wolf(The Bad Guys)
My Little Pony
Poppy Playtime
Plus a few others!

If you aren't interested in playing canons though, that's totally fine! I have tons of OC refs to share as well!

I'd be happy to get into more details when we talk, but the absolute required kinks are the following:

Size difference - With my character usually being around 1-6 inches, though negotiable depending on the pred's size
Vore - Non-fatal, I'd rather be kept as the pred's plaything than churned away. I'm open to OV, AV, UB(If the pred is female), and maybe some alternatives if you'd like to suggest any
Unwilling - It's the only way I do vore! Sorry, but I'm not into consensual vore.
Scat Play/Torture (Trying to make this NOT a requirement since I've had some eager folks in the past. It's a huge thing for me, so you're definitely welcomed if you like it, but if not, it'll be mood-dependant! Feel free to hit me up and see~) - There's no better way to degrade or humiliate your prey than by subjecting them to your filth~ When it comes to this, I'm not into stuff like scat eating, that's a limit of mine. I prefer stuff like dirty anal vore, being smothered/buried in scat, being used as toilet paper, being relieved on, unintentional/intentional soiling(while the prey is in their underwear), and dirty underwear entrapment

Any other kinks can be discussed in DMs, but here's my F-List if you'd like to take a peek(Might be a bit outdated):

https://www.f-list.net/c/Nick%20the%20Human%20Toy

If you've made it this far, then I think we'll be a good match! Feel free to send me a message, preferably with your Discord tag attached. Discord is where I mainly RP, but I'm also trying out Telegram and F-Chat, so if you have an extreme preference for RPing there instead of Discord, feel free to ask. Have a great rest of your night, and I hope to hear from you all soon!!

Last bumped by SoulKyon on Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:25 am.
SoulKyon
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!