Male prey hoping to fill up a female pred

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male prey hoping to fill up a female pred

Postby elliotthesub » Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:20 am

Hey all! I am a male pred looking to be some gorgeous woman's next meal~ or maybe just a snack if you have a particularly big appetite~

Speaking of, I am particularly fond of feeding my would be predator some food before following all of it down her throat to stew around with inside, and should you still need more, piling more stuff on top is perfectly fine with me too~

Now, if it's a struggling, squirming, terrified morsel you prefer, I am happy to roleplay that for you too. Willing and unwilling are equally fun for me and I want to make sure you, the pred enjoy your food exactly the way you like~

I'm hoping to cover more specifics of our preferences in DMs, but here are a few hard limits I have for your reference before reach out:

__Limits__
- Hard vore (I want to be swallowe whole and alive)
- Furry/scalie
- Piss & Scat
- Underage characters
- Loli/shota

My DMs are open for requests, can't wait to fill you up~

Last bumped by elliotthesub on Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:20 am.
elliotthesub
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!