Female Cell OC Looking For Prey/Feeder

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Female Cell OC Looking For Prey/Feeder

Postby CharlieCrow » Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:46 pm

Hello hello! ^3^

I've been dying to play this character who is essentially a female version of Cell from Dragon Ball Z.

Character Name: Xera
Description:
Xera is the offspring of Cell. She cuts an imposing figure, her lithe yet muscular frame adorned in sleek cobalt-blue exoskeleton, a stark departure from the vibrant green of her progenitor. Her features are sharp and angular, with piercing azure eyes that gleam with a fierce intelligence and determination.

I'm open to most everything! ^3^

Most ideas revolved around her either wanting to absorb you to gain some of your assets, or she falls in love with you. Could go either way~

Absorption
Sentient Fat
Feeding
Weight Gain
Multiple Prey
Mass Vore
Sex (both pre and post vore)
Sex-In-Belly
Willing Prey
Unwilling Prey
Semi-Willing Prey
Big Bellies
Melty/Soupy Digestions
Disposal
Clean Disposal
Bones
Bones In Poop
Burping Up Bones
Young Prey
Feral/Pet Prey

Dislikes:
Excessive Scat
Excessive Blood or Gore
Human Toilet

Send me a message here or on my discord if you where at all interested. I'd look forward to hearing from you! ^3^
Discord ->necoarchaos

Last bumped by CharlieCrow on Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:46 pm.
CharlieCrow
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!