Switch looking for some partners for long rp

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Switch looking for some partners for long rp

Postby Voytsik » Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:47 am

Hello! This is my first time posting here, and I would like to try to play with someone in rp. I don't have a lot of experience with this, but I've played rp a few times, so I have some understanding of how and what should be here. I don't have any special scenarios for the rp. You can offer your own or try some standard ones.

Requirements:
- I expect long sessions with long messages from each player (at least 2 sentences in the message should be).
- The time between messages should not be an hour. The time for one session is several hours in a row.
- Original characters (I highly doubt that I will know any characters of yours, but you can try to write them).

About me:
Time zone: GMT+2
Possible languages for rp: English, Ukrainian and Russian
Discord: Voytsik#5513 (write here, because this is where I find it convenient to play rp)

- Be pred or prey (or even both in one rp)
- Soft vore
- Fatal or non-fatal
- Willing or unwilling
- Same size or small difference
- No age preferences (but not old people)
- Only human
- F/M, M/F and F/F (let's try without other variations like traps or futas)
- Digestion (may be graphic, painful or not)
- I don't mind romance and sex

Dislikes:
- Anal vore, cock vore
- Hard vore, blood and cannibalism
- Cooking
- Scat and disposal (can be implied, but not description of it)
- Farting, diapers, watersports
- Micro/Macro, shrinking
- Furry, Anthro, Animals as pred, Feral, Monsters and Plants
- M/M
Voytsik
Been posting for a bit

Return to Seeking partner!