Seeking dominant masculine preds to eat small feminine prey!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Seeking dominant masculine preds to eat small feminine prey!

Postby rafflesia » Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:27 am

hallo, as the title explains i would love to roleplay with anyone who's willing to be a dominant masc pred and eat some feminine prey. i don't mind genders of either character we roleplay as long as it sorta fits into masc/fem butch/femme dynamics yadda yadda
Looking for:
masc & strong preds, taboo power dynamics such as an older pred or noncon, oral vore, primal play, same size, absorption, significant size difference. < any of these may be excluded for whatever reason, as long as it still fits my interests .
Not looking for: repetitive roleplayers with poor grammar, verbose or excessive roleplayers, twink preds, young male preds, anal vore, scat, disposal, anything related to bowel movements .
Please do not try to solicit a relationship with me outside of roleplay, I'd prefer if we were just friends.
I will tell you if you i'm not comfortable roleplaying with you, and i'd ask you not take it personally, i really do not want to hurt anyone's feelings. (I will block/report you if you become aggressive or can't take no for answer, however.)
Of course, i'd ask that you share if you're uncomfortable with anything i have listed or if there's something that you wouldn't like to include in our roleplay. This post doesn't reflect how my grammar, syntax, punctuation etc is in roleplay as i am just speaking in more of a casual typing quirk right now, and i am by no means perfect within my grammar, i'd just like someone who can keep up with me.

I'd prefer if we used the inbox on eka to initiate a roleplay and then we could switch to discord if i feel you are right. Thank you! _(:3 」∠)

Last bumped by rafflesia on Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:27 am.
rafflesia
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!