Looking for longterm bad end fantasy RP pred/s

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Looking for longterm bad end fantasy RP pred/s

Postby CedricD » Sun Mar 03, 2024 1:43 am

I've been wanting to do a specific kind of RP for a while, so I thought I'd toss out my idea to see if anyone here would be interested. I have a bunch of OCs, all male ranging from robotic to furry to near-human, and I want all or near all of them to get bullied, used, abused, and ultimately devoured and broken down. I wanted it to be like a DnD adventure where the party gets in over their heads with a variety of monsters and preds, though no dice are needed if unwanted. My biggest favorite for vore by far is cock vore, and I have some requests along those lines, but they're not things I'm going to be a hard no on if any RP partner doesn't want to do. If anyone is interested feel free to message me and I can talk more details. The exact setting can be flexible, even being modern or sci-fi if preferred. I'll post my general likes and requests below.

Loves:
Cock Vore
Oral Vore
Digestion
Soft Vore
Breeding/Impregnation
Feral Preds
Humiliation and teasing/taunting
Anthro Preds
Rape/Noncon
Sex
Absorption
Soul vore
M/M
Intersex

Like:
Unbirth
M/F
Cuckolding
Chastity play

Dislike:
F/F
Anal Vore
Being pred

No:
Macro/Micro
Scat
Hard Vore

Requests:

1. Two of my OCs are are boyfriends and one of your preds cock vores one of them. The other is forced by the pred to pleasure or get fucked by them to try to save their boyfriend, but it only ends up speeding up the digestion and the surviving OC is bred and impregnated by what used to be his love.

2. One of my OCs is forced into betraying some of his friends by leading them to be devoured by a pred or preds, then is forced to watch as their very souls are even broken down before he either meets a similar fate or is trapped in a place to be fucked until the end of his days.

I may have more, but these are the two that pop up the most. Again, most everything can be worked around if you'd prefer something different.

Last bumped by CedricD on Sun Mar 03, 2024 1:43 am.
CedricD
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!