Switch looking for pred/switch in Canon RPs

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Switch looking for pred/switch in Canon RPs

Postby Aniya » Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:48 pm

Hiya, thought I'd look out for anyone wanting to RP with canon characters. Some things to cover, so people aren't reading too much for details. I do lean towards female/herm characters, Along with more feminine males, when it comes to rping with canon characters. Not into males(but exceptions can be made with an interesting enough idea). I lean towards prey but I don't mind 'give and take' being dominant or predatory, with another long term person. I usually prefer to play prey first though. Good grammar and a decent post size(Greater than 1 sentence, preferably at least 3) is also something I look for.

I love canon characters and I feel there's never enough opportunity to Rp with them. Plenty of ideas and characters to choose from, so I'm always happy to chat about interactions across canons, interesting characters, or just playing out the more wholesome moments, maybe with a twist~. Doesn't matter if they're furry or human but I enjoy doing stuff in general with either type. Though I'm alright with OCs and can do stuff with them but canon characters are the focus for this ad.

I am a bit chatty so I might discuss ideas a lot.

Regarding kinks involved, I have quite a broad list of kinks but I'll list the top ones I'd love to RP with here, then the rest of note below. Macro/Micro, endo, absorption, digestion and disposal, full tour, Inanimate object TF, CTF are some top favorites. None are a requirement. I do have too many kinks to list, so this is not a full comprehensive list, if you want that I have a F-list. If there's a question about kinks, I don't bite. I'm happy to answer.

Love: Macro/Micro, exploring, endo, absorption, disposal, full tour, CTF, worship, sweat, Anal vore, cock vore, breast vore, Inanimate object TF, unwilling, willing, hypnosis, hammerspace, facesitting, wholesome, cruel

like: Unbirth, oral vore, digestion, foot play, armpits, smothering, big guts, buff girls, farting, burping, gasplay, deception, humiliation, same size vore, latex, assimilation, merging, micros in toilets, diaper disposal

maybe: normal sex, death, IRL people, hard vore

no:inflation, scat eating, rape

Now regarding what canon characters, that requires a list of it's own because there are plenty of them. I'm open to RPing with characters I don't know and there's certainly some I probably didn't remember
Vtubers
She-ra and the princess of power
Hololive
RWBY
Overlord
DDLC
Mass Effect
Homestuck
Nintendo characters
MLP
Overwatch
Pokemon
Zero Two
Evangelion
Miss Kobayashi dragon maid
Tinker Bell
Gravity Falls
Persona 5
Spy x Family
Helltaker
Hatsune Miku
Looking up to Magical girls
...and more.

Current moods: Looking up to magical girls, Hololive, Shylily, Overlord, SpyXfamily and Hatsune Miku. Giantess Vtubers are especially craved

Decided to add a list of scene scenarios and ideas I've had on my mind.
-Streamer scenario, either a Vtuber or some other character streaming their teasing of some poor micro as they eat or toy with them during the stream. Could be cruel or cute depending on who's doing the stream~. There's also the inverse of some person taking over the stream and eating or toying with the streamer.

-Maids, would love to see an idea of ending up as the toy of some submissive, hungry and giantess maid.

-Canon character island. Just fun to have various people from IPs interacting in kinky scenarios and living in the same place. Think animal crossing but with IPs.

-This next one is more unusual, omnipotence play with some subby or vorny girl controlling reality.

Look forward to seeing people! I'm usually around but my responses can be slow depending on the day. Can always discuss anything more in DMs.

If we talked before and started something give me a poke, sometimes I forget.

Last bumped by Aniya on Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:48 pm.
Aniya
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!