Male seeking Female Pred for long term Amaterasu RP!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male seeking Female Pred for long term Amaterasu RP!

Postby BurnerBob64 » Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:33 pm

Heya! As the title suggests, i'm looking for a female pred interested in playing as Amaterasu(Anthro) from Okami!

I'm limitless (I dislike human preds but that's about it.) And pretty much willing to let you do absolutely what you want with me!

I'm decently literate and very active(EU timezone,) as well as an experienced artist.

Only requirement for me is reformation(So you can keep toying with me <3) and profile play for immersion's sake.

Outside of vore and kinky stuff, i'm also very talkative and interested in getting to know people better!

Feel free to DM me if you're interested, i don't bite :> (Primarily play on discord!)

Last bumped by BurnerBob64 on Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:33 pm.
BurnerBob64
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!