CLOSED

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

CLOSED

Postby Jet45 » Thu May 18, 2023 11:54 am

I’m looking for people that find a very particular scenario hot, that would be happy to chat about it and possibly RP it with me.

Firstly, this involves male preds and male prey, so if that’s not your thing, you may as well not bother (or want to) read any further…

It’s basically a cuckhold scenario where you and your wife/husband are a hetro couple that have a lacking sex life. Reluctantly the husband allows his wife to allow another man into the relationship as a bull, to add some spark to their time in bed. She finds me from a forum. A huge muscled bull. 7ft4 350lbs and hung.
We do have our fun in the bedroom. At least I do and the wife to some extent.
Keeping this short, hubbie becomes a snack and rides out the rest of the session in my stomach, only to be digested during the night after.
This is predominantly humiliation based, with the other feelings that would arise in such a situation. His wife may be for or against what I do.

I really don’t mind people identifying as the husband or wife, but would prefer they play the irl sexual orientation.
I primarily chat on Discord, but DM me here if this is of any interest.

Last bumped by Jet45 on Thu May 18, 2023 11:54 am.
Male human pred, looking for oral vore.
Jet45
Been posting for a bit

Return to Seeking partner!