Switch4Switch] Girlboss vore rp (discord only)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Switch4Switch] Girlboss vore rp (discord only)

Postby AnonymousXX3 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 am

Switch here looking for a F/M scenario. Be willing to play both roles, I get way too much prey.

So a girlboss is basically someone who is very dominant, and very controlling. Maybe this is a yandere? Maybe this is just someone whose hungry? You decide

Must haves: Digestion (slow/painful/graphic), f/m (fpred, mprey), disposal (implied, quick, bone, something)

Likes: Cruel/Uncaring preds, unwilling/semi-willing prey, same-size, burps and farts, messy/tight stomachs, age gaps

Maybes: Macro/micro, female prey, lactation, sex

Limits: Cock vore, male preds, furries, castration, scatplay, bestiality

Scenario 1 -(
Traditional Girl boss - This one is simple. The pred is hungry, so she deems the orey her dinner. No ifs ands or buts! Whether she gaslights them into her tum, or uses good ol brute force, the prey is hers. And no one can have him, but her!

Scenario 2
Reverse Girlboss - this one has the pred as more shy, lacking confidence, and meek evolving into a pred. Maybe she gets a taste of vore after a prey willing serves thenself to her? Or maybe she gets revenge on her bullies? She grows up, and the orey grows to become a part of her

Hmu if any of these sound like fun!

Hit me up on DIscord at AnonymousXX3. It's the best place to find me!

Last bumped by AnonymousXX3 on Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 am.
AnonymousXX3
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!