Female Micro Prey looking for Feral Preds

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Female Micro Prey looking for Feral Preds

Postby Curence » Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:00 pm

Hello! Today I'm looking for a scenario in which I play a woman who shrinks in the wilderness and has to try to escape predators that see her as just another meal. Not looking for any preds in particular at the moment, in fact, I'd love for the pred you choose to be a mystery! I wanted her to shrink down to an inch tall, but I could even go to half an inch or maybe a little bigger depending on your preference. This will end with her being digested, so if you're not comfortable with that I don't know that we'll really mesh. I'd also really like to play up the hopelessness of her struggles as she turns into animal chow.

I may also like to play as willing prey for once, shrinking herself purposefully to become animal food. If that sounds like something you'd enjoy, shoot me a message!

Keep in mind for both of these scenarios are just animals that are following a feeding instinct. There's no sexual gratification from it, she's small enough to be food therefore she is food. Simply the cycle of life.

If we've messaged before and I disappeared, I'm sorry. Life got super crazy for a while.

What I love
    Unwilling Prey
    Size Difference (Macro/Micro)
    Fatal
    Graphic Digestion
    Uncaring Preds
    Painful Digestion
    Feral Preds
    Unaware preds
    Third Person POV
    Oral Vore
    Shrinking
What I like
    Giantess Pred
    Implied Digestion
    Aware Preds
    Second Person POV
    First Person POV
    Disposal
    Willing Prey
What I dislike
    Same Size
    Endo
    Non Fatal
    Romantic Vore
    Unbirth
    Anal Vore
    Feet

Last bumped by Curence on Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:00 pm.
Curence
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!