Slow torture inside a snake(prey or pred)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Slow torture inside a snake(prey or pred)

Postby Teimporta » Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:42 am

Hello, I am looking for partners (pred or prey) for a special type of digestion focused on the suffering of the prey with the acids and it will last for a long time (weeks):

Slow digestion, where the prey suffers from the acids that rise in temperature constantly but slowly, these do not hurt her , they just torture her, leaving her with slight burns at the end of digestion, killing her with pain after weeks (the snake/lamia/worm mouth releases steam after a while), imagine them wishing to die at some point, but not being able to because they must continue to suffer while struggling to get free.

Prey: Female characters from videogames, anime or even OC.

Pred: Snakes or Lamias (they are like snakes).

Likes: Incest, squeezing, fights, sex, multi prey and canon characters.

NO: Futa/man/femboy, not painfull, willing prey and hard vore.

Plot: If you don't have any in mind we can do it (although I have some).

Length: I can write from 5 lines (pc) to 2-3 paragraphs i hope the same from you

Discord: Teimporta#5736

Last bumped by Teimporta on Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:42 am.
Teimporta
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!