Almost Limitless Anthro Pred Lean Switch Open For RP!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Almost Limitless Anthro Pred Lean Switch Open For RP!

Postby TobexTheMewMew » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:13 am

Psst Please read all before contacting me!

Heyo! I'm a furry (Pred Lean) Switch who loves to RP! My taste in partners is more anthro leaning than human, Demi can work sometimes! But a big furry meal or pred always tops~ So if you are only into human or humanoid characters we may not be the best fit, same goes for Scalies like lizards, alligators, or elephants, unless your character looks reeeeaaally hot I will probably not like them. As for the scenario of the RP I like...honestly I am open to anything that is modern day or Sci-Fi type elements! As of which role I can play as or like to play as I can say I like both! I have much experience being a pred! Both a dominant cruel pred, or a very shy and nervous one! Prey it is much the same (though I don't have much experience with being a prey) so I am very open to whichever one you'd like me to be! I have a few characters to RP with so if you are really interested in setting something up with them we can talk more in DMs and I can send you their images!

Oh and I mainly talk in Discord so if you are interested send me a PM with your Discord!

Characters:

Two Lopunnys (both can be futa)
Miltank Mix
Short Stack Renamon
Short Stack Eevee (that can turn into a Goth Vaporeon)
Bottom Heavy Femboy Mewtwo
Bearos (Anthro Bears)
Robot Cat Girl
Big and Fat Protogen Gal
Renamon Taur

All are female except for one Femboy Bearo and the Mewtwo. Though if you already have someone you’d like me to play as I’m open to suggestions! Most of them I like to stay as preds expect for some, unless I really like ya I'd be willing to make some of them padding~

I generally like to RP about very vorny stuff which can include sexual stuff as well, but one BIG THING you should note is that smaller prey immediately put me off, I very well like to know that my prey is there and struggling, maybe half the size of the pred is fine but any smaller and I will not be enjoying vore going further, so if you are more into the smaller prey bigger pred dynamic we are not gonna be a match. I am also really getting tired of very vanilla kinks, so if you'd like to do something rather kinky I'd love to give it a try! As of length wise short rps is fine with me but continuous is good! Story wise is ehhh since my characters are more so blank slates to satisfy your scenario, if need be they can also be changed in some ways like size, body type, if they're a futa, etc.

While I do RP I am not a Literate Pro Genius, but I can assure you I send more than just 3 sentences. I also prefer my RP Partner to send more than just two sentences. So if you are expecting me to hit the Discord text limit that wont be happening. I usually do 3rd person and I mainly RP late at night so DMs are always open! As of what I am into here is a quick list! Hope we can set up something soon!

I Love:

-Vore (Oral, Cock, Anal, Nipple, Unbirth, Navel, Object)
-Sexual Scenarios
-Same Size/Prey is Bigger
-Digestion (Clean, Gooey, Bones, Absorption, Cum/Milk-ification)
-Weight Gain (limit is maybe planet size)
-Multiple Pred or Prey
-BBW/Thicc Body Types
-Force Feeding/Feeding
-Belly Straining
-Worshiping
-Gas
-Inflation (of any kind)
-Pet Play
-Lactation
-Feet/Paws
-Belly Play/Worship (more female oriented, rubbing, navel play, etc)
-Prey Revival After Digested (or butt tattoo)
-Full Tour

Maybe (Only If You Are Into It As Well):

-Disposal (Bones, Scat, Gas, Clothing)
- Gas Bloating from Digestion
-Unaware Prey or Pred
-Unwilling Prey or Pred
-Fatal
-Canon Play (there are some characters I am fine with RPing as/with but some turn me off, such are characters from anime or Marvel/DC Characters, the same goes for RP theme like Fallout or Skyrim)
-Sentient Fat (same like Endo, honestly its here cause most of the sentient fat stuff I have done gets boring real quick)
-Graphic Digestion
-Forcing Vore Onto An Unexperienced/Unwilling Pred
-Pregnant Pred/Prey (still testing the waters with this one, one thing that would be a hard no with it is the focus of babies and or birthing, kicks and just big belly is fine)

Hard No:
-Endo (honestly Endo isn't that bad I just do not understand the appeal of flopping around a gut for an hour, food is meant to be gurgled.)
-Micro/Macro (Nothing turns me off more than prey being the size of a sprinkle, I want vore to have an impact on the belly)
-Hammerspace
-Hyper Masculine
-Any form of muscle (body builders or very muscular body types REALLY put me off)
-Diapers
-Underage/Baby Furs
-Feral/Zoo
-Hard Vore (cooking, gore, blood, etc, flexible maybe)
-Things being where they shouldn’t be (assholes being mouths, cocks on arms, mouths on feet, etc)
-Odd transformations
-Gross Out Stuff (Vomit, Toilet Play, Insects, etc)
-IRL (voices, photos, personalities)

Few things I should state are

1) If you are into Underage/Baby Fur and or Zoo PLEASE Do Not Interact! I am not comfortable chatting with anybody that is into those kinks.

2) Something that irritates me is if my partner on Discord has their name as something silly and or has a profile picture that is a joke I do not enjoy RPing with someone whose whole online personality is to be a Shit Poster while having a vore rp kink on the side. So if your name is "SatlinBallin" and your pfp is a German ww2 solider I will ignore your Discord friend request.

3) I am not into anything IRL focused, asking about my day and how I am is fine, but do not refer to me as your Boy/Girl Friend and do not ask for any selfies of my face, this stuff makes me very uncomfortable and I might cut all contact from you, please try not to do this as I had to deal with this twice and both times I felt extremely uncomfortable.

Last bumped by TobexTheMewMew on Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:13 am.
TobexTheMewMew
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!