Once Again trying to get a new partner (CLOSED)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Once Again trying to get a new partner (CLOSED)

Postby MisterCirby1 » Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:48 am

Hello, the name is Cirlur Byrbos Drackonarious Pontas.
I´m an Angel Dragon in search for not only active rp partners to play with but also some kind of new friend to speak with, I have other ocs too if you may wonder (Sadly some are not finished and the lore of my characters are not complete at all so i have to improvise sometimes).
About what i want to do:

-Dragon Related Stuff, i meant mostly just rps that focus on Dragons eating or being eaten depending on how i feel in the moment to do it.

-The use of film, games or general media characters, sometimes or at some point i might bring these kind of ideas, characters from like fnaf or even Mario, it is fun to play as them sometimes, am i right?

-I know a lot of people might be against this or not but, maybe using some kind of god characters, as i said before it´s for fun either it´s me or you, as long as you feel happy or comfortable to do it we can do it, but what i prefer in these subjects it´s a base oc growing up to be powerful or something meaningful in a world of adventure which brings me to the next idea.

-Long term roleplays, mostly either including me or your oc in a big adventure, the category has to be discussed first.
(also maybe some romance, i just love teasing and affection in rps)

About my kinks or limits:
I´m not into sex much when it´s about roleplay so sex it´s a no, but genitals can still be used.
No Macro/Micro (Though there can be size difference, i love big meals too by some reason)
Vore: I mostly accept OV CV and even Breast Vore and Tail Vore. Limits are UB and AV. (Perma stuff can be discussed)
Absorption TF and Fusion, by some reason i like to take over bodies it´s just amazing.
I´m also into Hyper stuff.
That´s all for now, more kinks may be added.

Now to finish this rp ad All i ask is a bit of detail, not big paragraphs nor 3 words actions, just enough to understand depending on the context or the limitations of the character´s surroundings.
Thanks for reading this is my first time trying to make a good RP ad, see you!.
Btw, i mostly rp in discord so please send me a friend request there to have some fun!
Discord Tag: cirlurbyrbos
(Warning: Keep in mind if i am busy or something, i will respond when i can but am also pretty active myself)
NOT LOOKING FOR ANY ACTIVITY

Last bumped by MisterCirby1 on Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:48 am.
MisterCirby1
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!