Literate prey looking to be digested and dominated

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Literate prey looking to be digested and dominated

Postby sissysubbygutslutgirl » Fri May 27, 2022 11:57 pm

Heya! As you can probably guess by my username, I like to get straight to the point (and I'm something of a shameless slut ahaha), so I'll try not to waste your time: I'm a submissive girly guy who roleplays exclusively as either female or femboy characters, though I do definitely prefer RP'ing as actual girls. My name is irrelevant- you can call me whatever you like, since I'm really just meat, after all, and food like me doesn't deserve a name! I've dabbled in roleplaying a bit, but I'm still inexperienced, so I'm looking for someone who can sort of show me the ropes and also totally dominate me. That said, I am still fairly literate, and I'm looking for a ton of people who wouldn't mind really investing into the narrative of our conversations, since I think that makes my eventual digestion all the more delicious! What we do is ultimately up to you- I'm a total sub, and I'm just here to make your fantasies come true as best I can! Use me however you want... tie me down, fuck me, violate me against my will, lavish each and every last inch of my body with your tongue to savor my taste, and then swallow me whole, churning me into fat for your beautiful belly. I want- need- to submit to your will and succumb to the walls of your stomach. Every fibre of my body craves it. I was made to be digested, born to die in the pit of your gurgling gut.

So... yeah. I am a girly girly gutslut, and I'm trying my best to be shameless about it. Below, I've listed a bunch of my kinks, just so you can see if you'd be interested in eating me!

Kinks:
-Vore
-Digestion
-Graphic digestion
-Fatal vore
-Willing vore
-Unwilling vore
-Same-size vore
-BDSM
-Unbirth (I just love love LOVE being kept as a belly pet or a snack for later)
-Cumflation (I think there's something hot about being fucked until my belly bloats outward, swollen with cum, only to be digested down into yet another load for my pred)
-Pregnant prey (my absolute FAVORITE kink. I just love being a sub preggo slut, devoured by a dominant pred Extra points if you knock me up, wait for my belly to grow nice and big, and then swallow me and my unborn children whole!)
-Forcefeeding (fatten me up so I can become nothing but fat on your hips)
-Female preds
-Femboy preds
-Futa preds
-Pregnant preds (I'd be more than happy to feed your babies, or be digested down into your milk <3)
-Sadistic preds (I don't care what kind of pred you are, what matters most is that you dominate me and put me in my place!)
-Degradation (like I said, treat me like shit and then turn me into shit too- I'm all yours)
-Praise (basically just call me a good girl every now and then if I follow your orders and I'll get weak in the knees)

Meh:
-Anthro/fur (I'm not always into it, and it's mostly hit or miss for me, but if it's something you're interested in I can try to incorporate it!)
-Micro prey (call me old fashioned, but I want to be a nice big ol’ bulge on my pred’s stomach for a good long while as I’m being digested)
-Scat (again, not my biggest kink, but if you want to shit me out once I'm done digesting, it's not like I'll be able to complain about it <3)

Limits:
-Hard vore
-Cooking
-Gore of any kind (save for once I'm inside your stomach, then I don't mind getting graphic)
-Male preds (not really my thing, sorry! :( I don't mind getting fucked by guys and I don't mind if you're a guy RP'ing as any of the types of preds I listed above but I just don't want to be digested by boys unless they're girly)
-Roleplaying as a pred (I absolutely, and I cannot stress this enough, CANNOT roleplay as a pred. I mean, sure, I probably could- I have before, and I wasn't half bad at it. But I don't want to! Being eaten by all of you lovely people sounds like so much more fun <3)

If you're interested, just shoot me a PM letting me know what you're all about as a pred! Tell me what you're into, or if you like any of the same stuff I like... seduce me into wanting to be churned up by your glorious gut! Then again, I'll probably just end up in there anyways :P If I like you enough, I'll send you my Discord, and we can talk further on there! I know I'm new here, but I'm super excited to meet (and be meat) for all of you! (And yes, I know that pun is cringey. So sue me. New preds get to joke that it's nice to eat you, so why can't I come up with a prey version of the same punchline?)

But anyways, thank you for reading my intro post! I know you preds out there have your choice of prey, so I'd be honored if you were to choose me for your next meal! Looking forward to being digested by your beautiful bellies! <3

XOXO,

~sissysubbygutslutgirl
sissysubbygutslutgirl
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!