cute sub male prey for Straight/Bi Alpha Male Human Pred

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

cute sub male prey for Straight/Bi Alpha Male Human Pred

Postby hpxlgmnn » Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:30 am

Hey ;)

I'm a human male prey boy into being toyed with and devoured by Alpha Male preds.

Things I love:
    - M/m vore scenes. I only like M/m vore. Dom/sub vibes greatly appreciated.
    - Oral vore.
    - Full size with a moderate size difference. Think 5'2 prey and 7'4 pred.
    - Fatal vore and permanent endosoma, but occasionally into regeneration.
    - Straight men eating gay boys. It's just the natural order of things.
    - Straight sex before and after vore. Especially a big Bull straight man plowing my mom after he eats me. Breeding kinks welcome. It doesn't have to be my mom though, it could be just about any woman.
    - Ethnicity play and raceplay. Inquire for details. This kink is mostly about natural hierarchies that make some Men naturally bigger and better than others.

Some scene ideas.
I'd be happy to play any of these, but don't feel constrained to this list. I share it more to give you an idea of the themes I like.
    - We've been school friends for years, but you suddenly went through an intense pred puberty and became huge and hungry. We still hang out alone pretty regularly, even talking occasionally about what it's been like for you to become a pred. You tell me about being horny and hungry all the time and we even watch vore videos online together, both fascinated. Naive prey that I am, I hardly recognize the danger I am in until it's too late.
    - My mom has been single for a few years since my dad died and is finally ready to get back into the dating pool. But this time, to my nervous surprise, she isn't dating betas like my dad was. She only seems to be going for huge, Alpha Male bulls. And a few of them have even been preds. She does her best to protect me from them, but one night I listen in through the bedroom door and realize they are roleplaying as though he just ate me and is about to put a better son into her.
    - I show up as a foreign exchange student to your home. Your stomach rumbles when you realize your new guest is a delicious looking prey boy. You try to behave at first, but before long, you are making plans to have a the meal you deserve. (This scene can involve my mom's character coming for a visit or not. If she does, she'll get added to your harem real fast.)
    - We're at a summer music festival where everyone is camping out and enjoying the atmosphere. As a big Alpha male, you're getting lots of attention from women there. But you soon realize you're also getting some shy attention from a cute gay guy who is camping nearby. He can't seem to take his eyes off the meaty bulge you have on display. You decide to pull him aside and help him get acquainted with what a real man is like. Later that night, you ask him if he wants to go with you to a vore meetup that's happening at the festival that night. He knows he should say no, but then... why does he want to say yes?
    - You're a straight man with a wife and kids and hire me, a gay prey boy, as a butler and babysitter so that you can focus on breeding your gorgeous wife. What I don't know is that you've hired a dozen guys like me over the last few years and none of them lasted very long before becoming a tasty sacrifice to your virility. Your wife loves getting fucked after you've eaten a prey boy and is always begging for it.

Come say hi :)
Find me on discord: hapax5260

Last bumped by hpxlgmnn on Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:30 am.
hpxlgmnn
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!