Vore island (pred or prey)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Vore island (pred or prey)

Postby Robot23 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:55 pm

Hello Friends
I have an idea about a vore island, a place where many women will be taken by magic to a big island, where they are at the mercy of many predators that will seek to devour them, they will have their abilities nullified (magic, ki, chakra, etc), additionally they can form groups to survive and even establish settlements, but they can also be devoured by accident or be hunted even in intimate moments such as sex, in the end all women will end up being digested in a painful way~.
I'm looking for long term people not someone who will ghost/block me as soon as we get everything ready.

Required: Female prey, Pain, semi literary to literary, unwilling prey and Fatal.

Likes: Multi-Prey, Soft vore, Reffs (for preys and preds), SEX, long digestion/ultra fast digestion, cruelty (I LOVE IT), Big breasts and big butts.

HATE/NO: Male, Futa, Femboy, willing prey, NON-FATAL, NOT PAINFUL, anal vore, unbirth, cock vore, so much blood, bones, muscles, feet, piss and shit.

Characters: Anime or video game girl (just the reference, you can interpret them as you want).

Preds: Snakes, Frogs, Plants, worms, Slimes (love), Latex (love), lamias and vore quicksands.
Humans preds: Only women with large breasts for breast vore or absorption (painful).

Thanks for reading.
My discord is open: Sentry#6958

Last bumped by Robot23 on Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:55 pm.
Robot23
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!