ENERGY DRAIN RP (Pred wanted)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

ENERGY DRAIN RP (Pred wanted)

Postby Robot23 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:44 am

Male/Femboy/Futa prey (me) x Female/Monster girl/Anthro female/Snakes/Slimes/Plants/Lamias/Frogs (pred/you)

Good evening, I am looking for a **pred partner** for a plot based on **DIFFERENT KINDS OF DRAIN**, this will require a female character or any kind of pred who can** drain the energy of my character until there is nothing left** so fatal is a must!
I love the **drain **that **includes**, in addition to my energy, **characteristics of my body**: Less muscle mass, less breasts or butt if I am a futa or woman, less IQ or even memories!. I just want to be drained until the end!.
**SOUL VORE IS LOVED**
I'm very open to any female characters or any kind of preds that you have available to do the draining and I'm happy to discuss any plot with you (READ MY LIMITS FOR THE ONLY LIMITS FOR PRED).

Hoping to see you in my DM ^^

**Required**: Semi-Literary or Literary Partner and DRAIN!.
**Kinks (none of them are mandatory)**: Cruel Pred, Inocent Pred, Milking, Buttjob, tighjob, footjob, titfuck, bondage, pet play, slave play, ANAL SEX, ORAL SEX, analingus (giving), facesitting, tail sex/drain, Huge breasts and Asses and SOULD VORE.
**Limits**: **MALE/FEMBOY/FUTA PARTNER**, Don't try to put something inside my butt, CBT, blood, oviposition, hard vore/digestion, 1 or 2 liners, scat and vomit.

My discord is: teimporta
Hope to see you soon ^^

Last bumped by Robot23 on Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:44 am.
Robot23
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!