Braixen prey looking to get fucked up + Lucario alternative

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Braixen prey looking to get fucked up + Lucario alternative

Postby waybackdeviant » Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:07 pm

Looking for someone to just absolutely destroy me. I play Maple the Braixen who is a shy prey who’s unwilling but can be easily convinced if you sweet talk him just right.

-Fatal, digestion is required.
-Disposal is welcome but not required.
-I’m okay with spontaneous situations or building a situation first.
-PLEASE: at least 2 sentences per reply. No one-liners.

If you start a roleplay with me, PLEASE don't ghost me...I've had so many roleplayers just stop halfway through and never get back to me ever. If you can't or just don't want to roleplay anymore, just tell me so I'm not in the dark please. I don't mind if you're busy but I just like a little communication on this sort of thing.

F-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/maple%20the%20braixen

DMs are open or you can contact me on Discord via MapleDrawings#3802 .

I have a specific itch involving an anthro Rarity from MLP voring me for not being able to afford an outfit I want to buy.

Last bumped by waybackdeviant on Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:07 pm.
waybackdeviant
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!