Generic ad with F prey Seeking F literate Pred

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Generic ad with F prey Seeking F literate Pred

Postby dMONEY4121 » Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:36 am

If you plan on DMing me please be direct and straight to the point. Give me the scenario you want to RP and what your preferences/kinks are. Please no DMs that are just "HI, how are you"

Hello, I am Dmoney4121 or VBK345, I have been around this community for a very long time even though I have not been very active. I am an experienced role-player with in various communites from bdsm, macro/micro and vore communites. I am not replacing anyone and just looking for more potential partners for long term roleplaying. If needed I can play a M prey though I would prefer if it was a cannon character I had to play if so. Also I am a switch though with a heavy prey lean so I don't mind switching it up from time to time.

The musts:

-Please be literate. You don't have to be eloquent, please just have a good understanding on the English language and be descriptive with your posts.
-Macro/Micro - I am only looking for scenarios with that as its theme. Only same size scenarios I would entertain is with something like a Lamia pred.
-Long posts! The longer the better. Please no one or two liners.
-Discord. Much easier and convenient than forum RP and other programs.
-Looking mainly for slower longer RPs, fine with shorter sessions but generally prefer long ones.

The favorites

-Vore
-Unwilling
-Cruel/Dominate/Evil/Careless Preds
-Insertion
-Digestion/Fatal
-Feet
-Body Worship
-Tiny being made a slave/pet/toy
-Tiny being unwilling till she is mind broken by the Macro and becomes willing.
-Being trapped in the preds body or their clothes.
-Degradation/Humiliation
-Catgirls.
-Shrinking

Honestly I like most things and these were the ones that just popped up into my head first when writing this. If there is something no here you want to do don't be afraid to ask as long as its not on the limits list below.

Limits

-No Male Preds
-No futa
-No Underage stuff.
-No same-size (Only exception I make is for Lamias and other Snake related preds)

Settings

I am fine with most settings. If you wanted to RP in a world with Canon characters and not OCs then I would have to be familiar with the setting first.
Here are my favorite settings/worlds to have RPs based on. This is just a short list of settings I like, don't be afraid to ask about one!

-Reallife/Realistic settings
-Final Fantasy XIV
-World of Warcraft
-Karbos Felarya
-Honestly any world/universe with Catgirls in it.
-Fire Emblem(Any one of them but 7 is my favorite)

When It comes to Scenarios there are really too many I can think of to list, I much rather have my partner do the one they want or we talk and come up with one together which can be just as fun as the actual RP. I would say my favorite scenario is a normal sized guy in a world with catgirls. She somehow gets shrunk or transformed into a neera, then proceeds to get caught and eaten by a Catgirl who was either friends or lovers with him and only sees him as prey now or doesn't recognize him, and the catgirl is very cruel with her prey. Any role reversal type scenarios with shrinking involved is great too, like a strong adventurer getting cursed and shrinking and is helpless when she can't even fight a weak goblin.

Last bumped by dMONEY4121 on Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:36 am.
dMONEY4121
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!