Preyish femboy bat looking for vore friends and chats/rp!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Preyish femboy bat looking for vore friends and chats/rp!

Postby cynicalbat » Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:40 am

Hiya! I'm Ciel, a longtime lurker and sizeplay/vore fan. Finally making a post here to see who's out there and maybe meet some new vore friends/rp partners.

I'm a prey-leaning switch, so I'm most comfortable with people who enjoy having something small and squirmy to play with/bully/gobble up ;> though, if we get along I am more than happy to indulge my partner's preyish desires as well. Extra bonus points if you are someone chill and friendly who I can chat OOC with and tease/gush about vore with.

My "character" is a male, anthro femboy bat (refs available upon request!), typically of the cute fluffy micro variety, i.e. small enough to fit in a palm (or mouth <3). I'm happy to play other characters, or alternate "versions" of him (full-sized anthro/werewolf-bat?) for the purposes of vore-teasing or rp'ing, though. Or other characters, if you'd like!

As far as logistics, I'm MDT and work full-time, so while I can chat during the day I much prefer more "relaxed" pace RPs... so either generally chatting and teasing (in or out of rp), or if you prefer longer and more elaborate story-based rp's (which I also very much enjoy), doing them more as a slower, "post-whenever-we-have-time" kind of thing. If you're interested, shoot me a PM here - I prefer discord or telegram for actually chatting/rp'ing. Other than the above, I'm super flexible in terms of writing, so let me know if you have a particular idea or concept you're looking to try!

Preferences:
(** As a prey-leaning switch, for all of the below I'm happy to give or receive)

Things I love:
- Macro/micro
- Anything generally lewd and dommy
- Casual roughness
- Being treated like a pet, toy, or snack
- Entrapment (e.g., stuffed in clothes, stomach, other orifices, bondage)
- Breathplay/smothering/squeezing/roughness
- Mouthplay (<3 <3 <3)
- Being covered in saliva/cum/etc.
- Swallowing
- Digestion (soft or hard) + "soft" disposal (e.g. fur)
- Willing or unwilling

Things I don't care much for:
- Same-size
- Characters from anime/shows/etc.
- Anything gross (gas, bathroom stuff, "bad" smells beyond light musk, etc.)

Last bumped by cynicalbat on Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:40 am.
cynicalbat
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!