Looking for a Female Pred and Shota rp

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Looking for a Female Pred and Shota rp

Postby EternalFire99 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:24 am

Like the post says I'm hoping to do an RP where I play as a shota (a young boy for those unaware of the term) and whoever is interested plays as a female pred. I'm fine with either the shota being prey or an observer/feeder. The RP doesn't even have to include vore if that's how you're feeling. I'd rather not have the main characters die.

Right here is an F-list so I don't have to create a huge list of things I like and things I don't like, if you have a question about anything feel free to ask. https://www.f-list.net/c/invisible_prince

I'm fine doing either original content or a series.
Original Story Ideass

A large Goth or Tomboy (or both) who has an adorable younger brother.

A human boy whose babysitter is a bbw Anthro.

A fat spoiled princess who cares primarily for her little brother

A tiny boy who lives inside a woman whose insides are somewhat house-like

A tiny healer whose party is made up of beautiful women.

Series I would enjoy roleplaying.

Fire Emblem
Pokemon
Danganronpa
Most Nintendo Properties
Kingdom Hearts
Undertale
Persona 5 (Futaba as prey is also acceptable for this)
Overwatch

If you are interested in a series that isn't on the list or want to do a crossover you can ask.

For contacting me just pm so we can exchange discord information.

Last bumped by EternalFire99 on Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:24 am.
EternalFire99
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!