Femboy prey looking for a Long Term Rp Partner

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Femboy prey looking for a Long Term Rp Partner

Postby OrionTidecaller » Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:50 pm

Salutations, you may call me Nebula or Orion. Either is fine by me Im grateful you are taking the time to view my lovely post, I hope to possibly interest you the viewer in a long term rp. Please make sure to read everything and I will try to be more specific with certain sections.

I usually stick to a more aquatic character look (That can range from Sirens, Mermaids, Scylla’s and merfolk in general) I can play land-based creatures as well though its a seldom few. My character usually will have shapeshifting, size changing and vampirism. Though I normally just give them shapeshifting and be done with it, I don’t do vampirism much but Im open to try, other details are that a majority of my characters are mages.

When I roleplay I generally play as a female character, its more fun in my opinion to be a lady rather than a dude. As such all my characters are female.

Next, for what Im looking for in a dominant roleplay partner, Id like it if they are assertive, but gentle. However, they should also be fully ready to slam my ass against a wall and pin me there while reminding me of my place when I get a bit too unruly. I really like female doms and futa doms, something about an assertive woman is just super sexy. As for the race they play as I have a few favorites but Im open to any and all. I’ll mention them now: Manticores (MGE), Lamia’s, Harpies, Bunnies (Anthro and Demi), Foxes (Anthro and Demi), Cat girls and anthro cats, Giantesses, Dragons, Centaurs and Taurs.

Now while depending on my mood I can either be really bratty or just submissive. If need be I can be a completely unwilling prey eager to fight for their life as they are broken into submission if that is needed, otherwise I’ll mostly be a willing prey. Just as easily I can be a loyal loving servant to a Queen, a scientists genetic experiment and more. Just like how I can be a switch in some cases it largely depends on my mood but I can be a dom if the need arises.

Story wise I can go for Fantasy or Sci-fi with magic. Time and era are plenty subjective but if I had to choose I can rock it in a fantasy setting thats slowly heading towards a more towards the say 1500’s. Plot points I like are the following: Me character was captured by either getting sloppy or was captured in a village raid and is now being sold as a slave where your character comes and buys them. Another plot point I like is that, your character is a scientist thats working in a hidden lab trying to make a genetic chimera and now are trying to ensure it functions as you like! The last plot point I like but usually is pretty much like a oneshot is being abducted by your character and taken to your home to be broken in to serve your every need.

With these settings in mind I do love making stories from them, as such I try to emphasize on having characters grow, its nice having a story to read that has its fair share of erotic fantasies in it. As for post length I will usually try to keep up to whatever my partner posts. I do like it when a post is detailed enough that I can fully envision being in the place. Otherwise everything else is fine just please don’t write one sentence posts, it kills the vibe and the mood.

Now its time to view my kinks, please read through these carefully:
- Domination
- Humiliation
- Teasing
- Some Degradation
- Foot Fetish
- Smothering
- bondage
- Pawplay
- Mawplay
- Oral Vore
- Tail Vore
- Breast Vore
- Unbirth (This one is more if you want to do it)
- Absorption
- Gooey Digestion
- Same Size
- Size difference
- Micro/Macro
- Petplay/slavery
- Teasing
-Entrapment
- Glowing maws and internals
- “Prey” Animals being actual predators
- Preds bullying and teasing me
- Milfs
- Monster Girls
- Furries
- Femdoms

I am willing to debate certain kinks if you have them but others I am wholeheartedly against, such as underaged characters for example. Now heres two kinks Im willing to debate on:

-Scat
- Sadism (Im not really a big fan of it but Im willing to try something once)
- Anal Vore (Another one Im not sure about, not my thing tbh.)
If you have any other kinks Im a fairly open minded person so ask and I’ll give my best answer!

Here you can see what I will not do: Please be sure to read all these okay?

- Permavore of my sona
- Gangbangs/orgies
- graphic digestion
- underage characters
- farts
- hard vore
- incest
- snuff
- dirty cocks
- dolcett
- Ugly Bastards
- Grab n Gulps
- Rapid Digestion
- Underage Characters or Players
- Pain
- Brutality (Might debate on the pain, brutality and cruelty ones… but its a maybe)
- Cruelty
- Feral preds
- ferals

Where I rp most frequently is on discord and I generally will only look at pms I receive on here. If you are interested please send me a private message with your discord user attached please and thank you. Thats the end of my post thank you for reading and I hope you pm me. May you have a splendid day and or night!

Last bumped by OrionTidecaller on Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:50 pm.
OrionTidecaller
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!