Mprey looking to be reduced to nothing but girlfood~

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Mprey looking to be reduced to nothing but girlfood~

Postby TheReaperofSky » Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:07 am

Lets be honest, I'm just food or atleast thats all I will be once you put your eyes on me! Just another meal to feed your amazing pred body, something to give you a nice bulging tummy before you return to your slender form once you are done with me, leaving no trace of me besides the (optional, but preferred) waste leaving your body, whether that be bones, scat or both~
If that sounds like your perspective on a pred/prey relationship then do hit me up, cause this meal is just one order in the dms away~

Jokes aside, I hope to find a female pred who likes the aspect of casualness and the prey being honestly just food with no second thought and no malicious intentions! I would like to continue the chat on reddit or discord though as I prefer to converse on a realtime messenger!

For basic kinks and limits:
Kinks: fatal, digestion, same size, painless, slight teasing before vore, disposal, bones, belching, casual vore, Pred viewing prey as only food, (demi -) human pred, willing.
Limits: Blood, Heavy pain, Gore, cooking stuff, feral, diaper stuff.

Last bumped by TheReaperofSky on Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:07 am.
TheReaperofSky
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!