Male Meal 4 hungry gal interested in vorish friendship.

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male Meal 4 hungry gal interested in vorish friendship.

Postby TheReaperofSky » Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:42 pm

Greetings vorny ones, I'm looking for someone who is interested in a vorish friendship. What does that mean? Talking about vore, teasing each other, RP and all the vorny stuff, all in a casual way. I'm open to most things these vorish benefits could entail, I only ask that you are fine with having a thorough introduction chat (which can entail a bit of flirty teasing~).
I'd prefer to chat over either reddit or discord though (anything with a realtime messenger really lmao). Hope the pleasure to m(eat) me will be all yours~

For basic kinks and limits:

Kinks: fatal, digestion, same size, painless, slight teasing before vore, disposal, bones, belching, casual vore, Pred viewing prey as only food, (demi -) human pred, willing.

Limits: Blood, Heavy pain, Gore, cooking stuff, feral, diaper stuff.

Last bumped by TheReaperofSky on Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:42 pm.
TheReaperofSky
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!