Male Pred looking for New Partners

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male Pred looking for New Partners

Postby ZanderLoPhantom » Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:52 pm

Hiya there.

My name's Zander. You may recognize me as the author of stories featured here: https://aryion.com/g4/user/ZanderLoPhantom

As the post title implies, I am looking for partners to roleplay and write scenes with, be it short-term or long-term. Below you will find my likes, dislikes, and pieces of media that I am familiar with and comfortable with including.

Preferences

Will do
-Oral Vore (My favorite method thanks to throat bulges and maws.)
-Digestion (What else do you think happens to food?)
-Endo (While this is not what I usually do, I don't mind doing this if I find the context agreeable.)
-Reformation (This is completely optional, but I know some people are fond of this, which is why I'm including this here to say I'm fine with including it.)
-Tail Vore (Remember Cell from Dragon Ball Z? Same idea.)
-Soul Stuff (This can be many things, from devouring and digesting someone's soul, absorbing it into a chunk of sentient fat, etc. I like it all very much.)
-Food Related (This could range from people being placed inside a plate of food, to people being transformed into food, and more things of that nature.)
-Disposal (I don't have any real limits on this and will usually include it in scenes unless told otherwise.)
-Willing or Unwilling Prey (As long as the context is agreeable, I'm fine with either of these.)
-Same Size (Who doesn't love seeing someone sporting a massive belly featuring the outline of another person melting away?)
-Extendable Tongues (Like frog tongues, or similar. I just think they're neat. :v)
-Hypnosis/Possession (I like this when it's done right. Could be your character being influenced into doing something, or it could be one of my characters being influenced into doing something, etc.)
-Oviposition/Pregnancy (What can I say? I like round bellies, and I like a good excuse for my hungry habits, okay. :p)
-NPC Prey/Dual Predator (Who said only your character could be on the receiving end?)
-Mass Vore/Multi Prey (I confess that I like this very much. Would love to include it in a scene, if possible.)
-Canon/Fan Characters (They're usually fun to play with.)
-Gasses (Haven't found an actual limit for this yet.)

Maybe/Discussable
-Unconventional Vore (This will heavily depend on the vore method in question.)
-Size Difference (When it comes to this, I don't mind a difference of a few feet or similar, but if we're talking the Macro/Micro kind of difference, I would prefer if multiple prey were involved, or if more story on the outside world was included.)
-Sex (This is the biggest maybe of this list. This is not what I'm here for on this site, but I'm willing to discuss its inclusion.)

Hard No
-Excessive Gore (I'm fine with adding some realism to digestion, but too much gore makes me uncomfortable.)
-Cock Vore (I am simply not interested in this at all.)
-Cooking (Same thing with CV.)
-Stink play (This grosses me out.)
-Watersports (I'm fine with including this in disposal scenes, but I will NOT piss on you.)
-Underaged Characters (I absolutely refuse to do anything remotely sexual with any character below legal age.)
-Lolspeech/Bad Grammar (I'm not asking you to be perfect with your writing, but please, put effort into it at the very least. If I notice that you have consistent bad grammar or extensive use of lolspeech in your posts, I may suspect you are a minor and report you.)

Original Characters

Now that you've (hopefully) seen my Dos and Don'ts, let's move on to the fun part. These are the characters I'm most likely to play if we decide to do a scene together.

https://imgur.com/a/WN3u8wq

Media List

I would like to take this moment to mention some pieces of media/games I am familiar with and wouldn't mind doing a scene based on such if you find yourself in the mood. These are in no particular order.

-Genshin Impact
-Honkai: Star Rail
-Pokémon
-The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
-Resident Evil
-Dragon Quest 11
-Starbound
-Terraria
-Tribal Hunter
-Super Mario
-Mario & Luigi RPG Series
-Paper Mario Series
-The Legend of Zelda
-Super Smash Bros.
-Modern Fire Emblem (aka FE Awakening onward)
-Splatoon
-Metroid
-Castlevania (Games)
-Sonic
-Plants Vs. Zombies
-Actraiser
-Undertale/Deltarune
-Five Nights at Freddy's
-Friday Night Funkin'
-Minecraft
-Cave Story
-Dark Deception
-Danganronpa
-Persona 5 Royal
-Persona 5 Strikers
-Persona 4 Golden
-Mortal Kombat
-Street Fighter
-Killer Instinct
-Hades
-Celeste
-Rainworld
-Hollow Knight
-Nyan Adventures
-Project GLUTT
-Snackdown
-Saint Miluina's Vore Academy
-Vessel Wars
-The Wonderful 101
-Subnautica
-Stardew Valley
-Space Station 13
-Final Fantasy VII
-Darkest Dungeon
-Fear & Hunger
-Star Wars
-Lord of the Rings
-Predator (movie series)
-Alien (movie series)
-Alien: Isolation
-Friday the 13th
-Saw
-Jurassic Park/World
-[•REC]
-Final Destination
-The Thing
-Dragon Ball
-Gravity Falls
-Konosuba
-My Hero Academia (Seasons 1 to 3)
-Skeleton Knight
-Tensura (That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime)
-Murder Drones

PS: If you want to play as a character from a media not featured in this list, go ahead. These are just the ones I'm more personally familiar with.

Conclusion

Finally, to end this big post, I would like to mention a few things before you consider sending me a message.

-I greatly prefer roleplaying on Discord or rp.aryion.com. More convenient that way. Sending me your discord tag alongside your PM is recommended.
-My timezone is GMT-3. If you send me a message and I don't respond for a while, I might be busy or asleep.
-Be aware that I am also still a human being with a life of my own and moods. I might not be able to continue playing with you every time you ask, and I would like it if you respected that.
-When PMing me, do let me know your preferences and what you're looking for in advance (seeing the character(s) you wanted to use would also be nice) so I don't have to ask too many questions.

This should be it. Thanks for sticking around, and hopefully I've caught your interest.

Last bumped by ZanderLoPhantom on Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:52 pm.
ZanderLoPhantom
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!