M Anthro/Feral fur switches seeking literacy, AV and butts.

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

M Anthro/Feral fur switches seeking literacy, AV and butts.

Postby Razikins » Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:48 pm

Hello. I am a fairly experienced roleplayer seeking the same, and a semi-paragraph to paragraph length - third/second perspective ONLY - and primarily one-shot scenes with a primary vore focus (minimal or no story) that allows us to get into the vore quickly. Primarily seeking other similarly laid-back roleplay partners that are comfortable with a post-as-able (ie post whenever through the day) style, though I'm somewhat available for proper sessions - but I'm not fast and don't expect you to be, either.

I am primarily seeking clean-ish AV (no pre-disposal scat or gas) with anthro and feral furries, fandom characters, and possibly humans or demis (no promises re:humanoids, iffy. I'll hear you out though.), playing either role. I am a fairly mood dependent switch so flexibility or patience would be appreciated. I'm available for RP over PMs, discord, or the chat here.

I have two characters I play, both male furries. A feral furred raccoon-dragon named Stygian (dumb, mute, but sentient and usually devious feral), and an anthro, androgynous feline-furdragon named Paya (cutesy sort of hyper-ish, stereotypically feline personality). I only want to play my characters but you can play anything; your own OCs, one-offs, fandom characters, you do you. ...Or maybe one of mine, if you got nothing to play. Because that feels nice. :silly:

For the quick n' not-literally-dirty of my preferences, my absolute favorites are:
- Anal vore (ideally slimy and musky but clean)
- Facesitting, muzzle insertion and head insertion -- or those steps being prolonged before being fully consumed.
- Slime and scents in the context of AV (no gas)
- Bowel digestion
- Unwilling prey
- Endo, or (any) digestion and/or disposal. If the latter, curious to try a 'digestion' where the prey is transformed directly into scat.
- Any gender
- ...A relatively unrelated interest in graphic gore. Not enjoyed in the context of AV but liked besides.

Everything else depends but I try to be flexible -- but hopefully you can see where my interests lie. However, my absolute no's are as follows:
- Cub/underaged
- Cock/absorption/cooking/soul/vampiric/foot/armpit vore -- I love AV and I'm impartial on oral and unbirth, those three are the only ones you'll get out of me.
- Pre-disposal scat/gas inclusions
- Micro/macro
- Primate furries
- Probably some other things I forgot. Just ask if in doubt.

My chat profile for more extensive stuff

Feel free to hit me up if you're interested and we'll see what we can do.

Last bumped by Razikins on Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:48 pm.
Razikins
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!