M Anthro/Feral fur switches seeking AV and butts.

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

M Anthro/Feral fur switches seeking AV and butts.

Postby Razikins » Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:43 pm

Hello! I'm a fairly experienced, slower-posting semi-to-two-paragraph poster seeking general buttstuff, giving or receiving; mostly if not exclusively musky, slimy/sweaty AV and or facesitting - with bowel digestion and an openness to disposal should we go the fatal route. AV's about my sole interest, then followed far behind by a tentative openness to OV/UB. Furthermore I'm only seeking furries and ferals - and anthro/feral furry fandom characters. Human/oids are extremely unlikely for me to want to play with. Finally, I'm not really one for arching stories or long-term plays, I'd prefer scenes with little to no story that simply get to the vore.

I only have two characters I play - a feral, dumb, non-verbal (only communicates with feline vocalizations) furdragon named Stygian, and a colorful anthro femboy furdragon named Paya.

I'm an extremely low-maintenance roleplayer and would prefer someone who isn't too concerned about speed or constant contact outside of roleplays - I do my best in slow, post-as-able styled plays where we simply post whenever, over any length of time whether that be days or weeks. My general mood for roleplay just varies a lot; I'm not really someone for completing entire scenes in singular sittings. In the same vein, I'm prooobably not the best for OOC dirty talking/teasing.

With my preferences vaguely outlined (AV and butts), my no's are:
- Underaged/cub
- Micro/Macro
- Gas
- Pre-disposal scat/filthy insides
- Primate furries
- First person post perspective (As in, *I poke you* instead of *He pokes him* or *He pokes you*)
- Extreme extreme forms of dominance like the prey devoting their entire lives to the pred, financial dominance, OOC dominance, god-like dom preds, etcetera.
- Reformation, sentient fat, generally any post-digestion life/activity
- Temp/Permavore
- Probably many things I forgot, so feel free to ask me if you're uncertain.

I'm also not really into giving my effort in exchange for none back - I don't expect you to match my post length and my own ability varies and wanes, but considering I post typically about a paragraph average I'm not going to keep playing if I'm only getting 1-2 line RP responses.

Please reach out if you're interested and we'll see what we can do. I'm available for roleplay on PMs or the chat here, or on Discord.

Last bumped by Razikins on Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:43 pm.
Razikins
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!