M/Fu switch LF F Twi'lek pred/switch

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

M/Fu switch LF F Twi'lek pred/switch

Postby terribobi » Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:21 pm

Hello there!

Playing male or futa switch depending on your preference, I am looking for a female switch/pred who wants to play a voracious Twi'lek.

I also kind of like vore to get sexual. So while you or we digest the latest meal, we can have some fun together.
Kinks: soft vore (oral favorite, followed by ana)l, digestion, belch, sex, cumflation, impregnation/breeding, pregnancy.
Limits: fart, watersport, scat, cooking.

I have some idea of plots, depending on your preferences. Sorry for the wall of text, I try to make each as visible as possible so you can focus on those that catch your attention. Don't hesitate to tell me if there are some that you like, or if you want more details. :)

- Vore galactic extermination:

After the Galactic Civil War, the homeworld of the Twi'leks, Ryloth, has been united under the rule of a powerful red Twi'lek Sith who crowned herself empress of the first Twi'lek Empire. She unleashes her armies on those who have wronged and enslaved her people in revenge, deciding to exteminate them to extinction, like the slaver planet of Zygerria for instance. But instead of more conventional weapons, her troops devour the population of these worlds. Some of the species could also not be exterminated to the last, and kept as food supply.

In this rp, you could be anyone! More than one character even! The empress herself sitting on her throne as she digests the leader of the latest conquered worl, surrounded by bodyguards also digesting preys? Vore squads on the ground cleaning up planets of their population, or rounding them up to be sold as food and eaten by the people on their homeworld? I can also play a fellow pred accompanying you! A bodyguard of the empress? A fellow trooper purging planets with you?

- Vore palace:

RememberJabba's palace? What if the slaves were the preds this time? It could be that one of them is used instead of the Rancor, her master feeding her people they want to get rid of, or showing off her large belly digesting a prey to intimidate others. Or there could be many slaves in a vore competition to become the master's favorite or apex by eating the patrons visitng, and even each others to become the apex.

In this rp, you could be either one or multiple slaves, either the vore pet or the slaves competing by eating their way to the top of the master's favors. I could play the master and every victim, patron, or fellow slaves you eat.

- Rebel stomach:

Lots of Twi'leks joined the rebel alliance to fight against the empire. Who'se to say stormtroopers are not a tasty meal? Rebel tactics could really benefit from vore, as no body will be left during infiltration missions. Plus, it solves the supply issues to keep the Twi'lek troops well fed without needing blasters.

In this rp, you can be either a normal rebel, or even a canon character like Hera Syndulla. I could play every imperial unlucky enough to end up in your maw, as well as a fellow rebel, canon or not, helping you take on the whole empire by yourself.

- There is no death, there is vore:

The Force can allow many things. When combined with the powerful digestive system of the Twi'leks, perhaps it could make them some of the best predators in the galaxy. If negociation fails, then maybe conflicts could be resolved around a diner, where those disturbing the galactic peace become the food for jedi. That way they maintain the peace better than their waistline.

In this rp, you could be either a jedi master or apprentice, while I can be your master or apprentice as we travel the galaxy to devour those who threaten the Republic.

- Peace is a lie, there is only vore:

On the opposite end of the spectrum, the sith indulge a lot on their emotions. Hunger could be a driving force toward power for an ambitious Twi'lek lady of the sith who wants to become empress. Perhaps the Dark Side of the Force also feeds on eating living beings, thus making her more powerful the more she eats, especially if her preys are Force sensitive. And not only could she eat jedi trying to stop her, other sith are also not safe because of the destructive nature of the dark side and the constant inner fight among the sith.

In this rp, you could play as a dark lady of the sith, and I could be either your apprentice or a soldier serving you in your ascend to power.

- Hockey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good stomach:

Smugglers and bounty hunters have a lot of vore potential!
The first could use their stomach to move around stuff and people, or get rid of guards and bounty hunters getting in the way of their delivery. It can also be useful in case they decide to steal something from someone, leaving no trace of those who tried to stop them.
The latter could also use their stomach to take the target cold. Why bother carrying around a body when you can have a meal instead?

In this rp, you can be either a smuggler or a bounty hunter. I could be your co pilot or assistant, and play out all your targets or those foolish enough to get in your way.

Last bumped by terribobi on Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:21 pm.
terribobi
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!