Male/Futa observer LF Female pred in fictional setting

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male/Futa observer LF Female pred in fictional setting

Postby terribobi » Sat Nov 12, 2022 1:14 pm

Hello there!

I am an experienced RPer looking for a female pred to play a RP in one of the following settings, with the following preds you could play:

Star Wars
    Aayla Secura, Darth Talon, Hera Syndulla, Oola, Vette, Ahsoka Tano, Shaak Ti, Deva Lompop, Merrin, Sabine Wren, Rey, Phasma or any Twi'lek/Togruta/Chiss/Human character you like, OC or not
Warhammer
    Any T''au, Eldar, Dark Eldar or Sister of Battle from 40k, or High/Dark/Wood Elf from Fantasy
Mass Effect
    Tali, Liara, or any Quarian or Asari
Metroid
    Samus Aran, of course
Overwatch
    Preferaly Widowmaker
Dragon Ball Z
    Android 21
DC Universe
    Catwoman, Raven, Harley Quinn
MIB
    Serleena (a classic)

The plot could involve her being fed people while I am taking good care of her, helping her digest, and take care of her every needs, be they food or sex related. And I can play any male or futa character you want. If you wish I can also be pred.

Kinks: (we do not have to include them all)
-Soft Vore (oral, anal, unbirth)
-Multiple Preys
-Sex (vaginal, anal, oral)
-Digestion
-Cumflation
-Weight gain
-Impregnation
-Pregnancy/Hyper-pregnancy
-Belly stuffing
-Disposal of non digestable parts (bones, clothes...)
-Muscle or height growth
-Belching
-If I am also pred, I can do cock vore in addition to the others

Limits:
-Hard Vore
-Scat
-Farts
-Watersport

It can either be a one time scenario, or a medium to long term rp if you are interesed.
Moreover, we can play on this site, or any other platform of your preference, like Discord.
If you need more details, or want to plot out something, I would be glad to chat about this. So don't be afraid to message me if you have a vore scenario in your mind, and you always wanted to become the apex predator of the setting.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this. Don't hesitate to contact me if you want to be a voracious lady.

Last bumped by terribobi on Sat Nov 12, 2022 1:14 pm.
terribobi
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!