Femboy pred seeking feminine prey for long-term roleplay!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Femboy pred seeking feminine prey for long-term roleplay!

Postby TheImaginedDragon » Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:23 pm

Hello! I’m a dominant pred looking for long term roleplay partners for long term roleplays on discord. I’m into a lot and prefer big meals, so if you like stuffed bois and expansive buffets, give my ad a read.

I primarily play femboy characters. I can also play more masculine male characters and nonbinary characters but I don’t play female preds. For species I prefer to play demihumans and monster boys as they are my preference. I can play human and furry preds too if you’d like, though I am less interested in that. I do have some characters already but if none of my story characters suit your fancy, I’d be more than happy to roll up something new for you.

As for what I’m looking for, I’m only interested in feminine characters. Girls, femboys, futas, feminine enbies, etc etc., anything that presents fem looks tasty to me. I'm down for fandom and canon characters as prey. Species for my prey doesn’t matter to me, so long as it’s sentient then it’s food. If you don’t know if something is fem enough for me, simply ask. Also bonus points for playing goths.

Please note, I am only looking to do willing vore, or at the very least uncaring prey, so keep that in mind!

Required things:

-Fatal digestion as the main outcome for prey, the prey gets digested and doesn’t come back.

-Multiple Prey, generally I mean 2+ prey in the stomach at once. This also means a constant flow of prey. Please note I’m only looking for a l o t of prey at the moment.

-Long term plots, plotlines that can keep on going with either no specific endpoint or an endpoint that is very far down the line.

-Literate roleplay, a paragraph or more.

Favorites:
-all kinds of vore. Anal is my favorite but I’m down to enjoy all types.
-goths
-monster girls
-big asses
-larger prey
-variety
-hyper asses
-bdsm
-permavore
-competing prey
-fantasy settings
-bone disposal
-willing prey
-casual vore
-farts(I’m especially looking for this right now because I haven’t gotten to use them much recently.)
-burps
-scentplay
-mass vore
-cuckoldry
-prize collecting
-larger prey
-harem
-breeding
-I have a lot of super specific kinks I don't list to save time so, feel free to come to me with your oddly specific desires.

-long digestion
-latex
-role reversal
-facesitting
-smothering
-same size prey
-romance
-hypnosis
-sentient fat
-corruption
-superheroes
-hitpoints and other game mechanics in vore
-basically anything else not in things I’m iffy on or limits, feel free to ask!

Things I’m iffy on:
-romance. I know I put romance in my likes, but I am very hesitant to do plots with a theme of romance. I’d rather it develop naturally in the roleplay.
-Smaller prey. I like being stuffed so, unless there’s a good reason this just isn’t my style.
-reformation and endo. Generally I prefer complete digestion, only reserving these for special instances.
-masculine male characters. I’m personally not attracted to them outside of the specific scenario of them being a large feral dragon.
-depressed/crying prey. It can be done well, but most of the time it just kills the mood.
-indigestion. I prefer to play predators who are good at digesting these massive meals. The only exception is when the meals can do something like regenerate or grow that would make it more difficult.
-unbirth. I don’t play characters with vaginas so while I’m not opposed to it, I can’t do it myself.
-ooc flirting. I mean, do it if you want but I’m asexual and probably won’t respond to it.
-dommy characters other than my own. Please ask me before having someone else eat another person in the roleplay or let me know you wanna do role reversal before bringing it up in the roleplay.

Limits:
-Ageplay. This includes geriatric characters, mommy/daddy play, and especially underage characters. Everyone has to be 18+
-Incest. I will not do any scenario in which one of the prey has a blood relation with the pred.
-Genital filth. Any kind of smegma, grime, or anything of that nature that dirties or clogs a genital.
-Breastfeeding. I don't know why, I just really don't like it in any context.
-Rape. Consent or indifference is a must for me with anything sexual, regardless of whether vore is willing or unwilling.
-Diapers. Just not really a fan.

If you like what you see, send me a message. I roleplay on discord exclusively so drop your discord and what about my ad interested you. I look forward to seeing who’s on the menu so, don’t be afraid to reach out. I don’t bite, hard~

Last bumped by TheImaginedDragon on Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:23 pm.
TheImaginedDragon
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!