F/M Pred looking to rp over Discord (with rp/chat server)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

F/M Pred looking to rp over Discord (with rp/chat server)

Postby RosetheMightyena » Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:28 am

I ask that you read the ad throughly before sending me a friend request over discord, Thank you.

Hello, my name is Rose, a pred that wants to dumb ideas and vore, but I'm just looking for some partners to do that with. I have a few charecters(like 10 at this point) I can use, mostly pokemon and digimon anthros but some for other universes or settings, but it would depend on details of the rp we decide upon if you take interest in me.

I am very familiar with the digimon, pokemon, several video game universes(examples being star fox
, Shin megami tensei, Elder scrolls), and other universes like some dnd relams and mtg realms. I'll be willing to talk about ideas we could do on discord, I feel like the more details discussed, the better the rp would be, atleast that's what I think.

I'm usually one for more complex rp ideas and stories but usually always start small with new partners. Playing multiple characters and having good creativity is always a bonus with me.

Other then that I'm a pred as the title of the ad says, I play both male and female charecters. If more details are needed, please be thorough and read my list of likes and dislikes please. If you wish to see what characters I have please take a look at my gallery here in Ekas.

Bit of rp reqs first:

I'm a bit specific with these this thought I do like discussing my ideas with people. I usually like 3+ sentences per rp post as well, like to keep this detailed and stuff.

I'll leave a mostly complete list of my likes and dislikes below to be taken account for the RP.

Likes: oral vore, furies, Anthros, Ferals, Digestion, endo, permanent endo, unbirth, cock vore, Fantasy, sci-fi, modern, Pokémon, digimon, Canon characters, willing and unwilling prey, Same Size, slight size difference (like a few feet), medium to long replies (as said a few sentences is good for me).

Dislikes: watersports, gore, sex, cumgestion, underage charecters, diapers, anal vore, breast vore, rape, feet play, musk, disposal, macro/micro, worship, rimming, normal human preds/preys(like normal average humans, i work woth these everyday, be a bit spicier please, especiallydont like humans as preds, i think they would still be fine in supporting roles and stuff).

P.S. for endo and Digestion I'm like 80% endo and 20% digest, I'm just too nice to the funny fictional characters. Sorry

I thank you for taking your time and reading my post and vorny ideas and have a nice day. And if you wish to contact me my post are open to share discord ids and stuff.

If you just like talking directly on discord, my ID is: irisheyesblackdragon0795

But if your more interested in group rps and stuff I have my discord server here with a fair amount of people to interact with and possibly start a group rp with...maybe.
https://discord.gg/BdjTkYf

Hope to see you on discord.

Last bumped by RosetheMightyena on Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:28 am.
RosetheMightyena
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!