Shapeshifter seeking Prey [Aryion and Discord]

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Shapeshifter seeking Prey [Aryion and Discord]

Postby Kakukhan » Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:25 pm

Well greetings to you, curious one! I'm just your resident predator seeking prey of all types! I can play to any, if not all, those desires your little mind can think up but if this is a bit overwhelming or you just like to know what you're getting into this should give you an idea. Do note that everything is welcomed, but not required!

Kinks/Fetishes:
    Spoiler: show

Size Difference
    Belching and Gut noises
    Oral Vore
    Anal Vore
    Cock Vore
    Unbirth Vore
    Full Tour
    Digestion(both fatal and non-fatal are welcome)
    Willing and Unwilling
    Stomachache and Indigestion
    Multiple Prey
    Accidental Vore
    Object Vore
    BDSM themes
    Endo
    Foodplay

It's to be noted I play Male and Female Predators! I've been in the roleplay scene for almost 6 or 7 years now. I'm a literate roleplayer who typically posts Multi-paragraph responses. I am an adult so my replies will take a couple of days but I will try to respond at least 1 once a day or more.

Please Ask Beforehand:

Disposal
    Water Sports
    Expansion
    Scat

Absolutely Not/Will not do:

Pregnancy
    Sex/Intercourse
    One-liner responses
    Anything Irl

If you'd rather discord please message me at KakuKhan#2608. When you message me please say or reference lavender in your message so I know you took the time to read. I look forward to greeting you.

Last bumped by Kakukhan on Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:25 pm.
Your local Shapeshifter for hire!
Kakukhan
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!