Brat-dom femboy prey seeking company ♥

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Brat-dom femboy prey seeking company ♥

Postby TresLeches » Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:34 pm

Super tentatively getting back into roleplay after a really long break. ♥ Still can't promise mood will always be there and I might be picky, but let's see what happens~

༝✧༝︵‿︵‿*⑅❀୨♡୧❀⑅*‿︵‿︵༝✧༝
Available in either human or anthro flavours.

Very original, I know, but I pretty please don't let that give you the wrong impression. I'm flexible and open to lots of possibilities when it comes to all kinds of kinks, even including vore. ♥ Despite being prey when it comes to most non-vore kink and sexual play I prefer to be dominant. I only have one character on a permanent basis (See my f-list below), but I'm happy to be flexible with them and tweak details like their species and (within limits) physical features as per a partner's interests. I can happily play both as and with furry or human characters.

I try hard to write well and usually follow a partner's lead when it comes to post length, but can comfortably keep up with multiple paragraphs at a time. (Up to an entire page at times, if we can both keep up with that kind of pace~) My partner's enjoyment is always the most important thing to me, and I'm eager to do what I can to ensure it! I prefer to focus on kinks (vore and otherwise) as the centre piece of play, but sex is absolutely welcome as a part of that, just not something that can usually sustain my interest as the sole focus. I also love to keep in touch with a partner outside of roleplay. Even besides being nice in and of itself, being friends with a partner and the level of comfort that comes with that adds so much to a scene~

The easiest place to get a comprehensive look at my interests is to check out my f-list here https://www.f-list.net/c/tres_leches/ but the highlights are

- Feminine predators (Female, MtF, intersex, etc. I'm not really attracted to masculine builds, body types, etc. ♥)
- Slow digestion
- Post-vore focus
- Belly aches/vore related discomfort
- Struggling for dominance
- Post-vore sex (as prey generally)
- Accidental vore
- Third parties/observers
- Disposal
- Foodplay
- Same size/minor size difference

Dislikes
- Multiple prey
- Male predators
- Cock vore (Generally)
- Hard vore
- Indifferent predators (Cruelty is enjoyed, but predators who are disengaged and uninterested not so much)
- Extreme graphic digestion (Some coarseness is fun but glamorise it a little ♥)
- Non-vore snuff
- Permavore

Other kinks
- Stuffing/Inflation
- Bondage
- Small dom/big sub
- Teasing/light humiliation
- Furry/human pairings
- Cum
- Romance
- Older partners
- Group play (NPCs or multiple players)
- Macro/micro (Situational, but especially as the bigger partner. ♥ Vore-teasing possible but I won't eat micros)

If any of that sounds appealing to or like you feel free to send a PM here or ask for my Discord! I'm definitely still new to trying to sell myself in a forum post, but I'll definitely try to keep up over here and figure out what ground more ground I can cover - maybe sample scene ideas or something like that! ♥ Until then, I look forward to hearing from anyone interested~

Last bumped by TresLeches on Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:34 pm.
TresLeches
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!