F prey-lean switch looking for preds!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

F prey-lean switch looking for preds!

Postby Cle0 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 7:06 am

Hi there! The name's Lily and before I start, thank you for giving my thread a chance! As the title implies, I am a prey-leaning switch and I mainly play female characters, however, I can consider playing a femboy if I enjoy the scene enough. Although, don't come to me expecting me to 100% play femboys.

I can play both canon characters and OCs and I don't really have a preference for either of the two, but if you're interested in canonplay, some of the franchises I enjoy are One Piece, Genshin impact, The coffin of Andy and Leyley, Jujutsu Kaisen, Attack on Titan, Life is Strange, The Amazing Digital Circus and more.

I'm also very ghost-friendly, so even if you disappear on me for weeks or months, I'll still be there waiting.

Here's my kink list, which I ask you to actually look through, especially the must-haves and limits!

Must Haves
- Feminine prey
- Unwilling prey/non-con
- Same size / Slight size difference
- Mainly soft vore
- Patience!!

Kinks I really enjoy but aren't required
- Burping
- Overall gas
- Female pred
- Cruel pred
- Degradation
- Humiliation
- Onomatopoeia
- Biting
- Semi-public vore
- Human characters
- Horror elements
- Bratty prey

Kinks I don't mind
- Male pred
- Femboy prey
- Femboy pred
- Disposal
- Public vore
- Betrayal
- Teenage characterrs
- Non human characters
- Sex
- Motherly preds
-Weight gain
- Facesitting

Limits
- Macro/Micro
- Anything hyper
- Scatplay
- One liners
- F/M
---------------------------------
I tend to write about from 1-4 paragraphs, but generally, I just match the amount my partner writes. This also reminds me, please excuse the bad grammar you might sometimes run into with me, English is my third language and while I don't think it's all that bad, it still isn't the best.

I suppose I wouldn't mind roleplaying on Eka's itself, but I prefer Discord much, much more. Add me on my discord, which is polarpride and I'll try to get to you as soon as possible!

I hope to hear from some of you soon. :]

Last bumped by Cle0 on Sat Dec 23, 2023 7:06 am.
Cle0
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!