Prey (Occasional switch) LF Switch/Pred Partners

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Prey (Occasional switch) LF Switch/Pred Partners

Postby pendingdeletw026h26 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 5:44 pm

Hello to anyone who might be reading this post~

As the title says, I'm looking for a switch or a pred for some roleplay, be it longer term or some shorter stuff.
I'll say it right away: by no circumstance will I settle for a prey-only, as I'm not looking to be stuck in a role not to my preference. Even if I am a switch to an extent, I'm not looking for a one sided type of thing. If you've clicked on this post with that in mind, do not bother.

That aside, with harshness purely given that some people tend to be pushy, I'll go into the general gist of what I like:

- F/M ( Greatly preferred )
- F/F
- Soft Vore
- OV/AV/UB ( In that order. Other types are debatable. )
- Unwilling
- Endo
- Fatal
- Both wholesome and cruel stuff
- Mawplay
- Micro/Macro ( Greatly preferred )
- Same-size
- Lewdity

Dislikes
Spoiler: show
- Male preds
- Hard vore
- CV

Other stuff is debatable, or rather I don't have an opinion on, so feel free to prompt about whatever might interest you. More often than not, I'm willing to cater to my partner, as long as it's mutual.

Characters:
As for them, I have a wide roster, though one consisting strictly out of humanoid races. Eg. Elves/Demis/Humans/Fairies. You get the point. I won't share any specifics here, though will more than gladly go into more detail over PMs. As for RP's including fandoms/already established characters, I'm more than willing to indulge on those, as long as we find a common interest~

While Discord is my primary means of communication, I'd much rather that anyone interested first contact me through Eka's chat system thingy. ^u^

Last bumped by pendingdeletw026h26 on Sat Nov 26, 2022 5:44 pm.
pendingdeletw026h26
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!