Delicious meal seeking cozy pred

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Delicious meal seeking cozy pred

Postby StapleFood » Fri Sep 15, 2023 5:57 pm

I'm looking to roleplay being a lady's lunch, non-fatally. I don't have to be a man but I'd prefer it, and I don't care at all what you are in real life as long as the character eating my character is a woman. It does need to be non-fatal, it could be vampiric or affectionate, whatever leaves me in a position to be devoured again without some kind of resurrection shenanigans. I'd also much rather be human or close to it and swallowed nude (whether I was already, or I'm eaten right out of my clothes), but any woman with the anatomical features I'm looking for is a good pred, whether that's also human, anthro, a monster girl, whatever, but not like a dragon or something. As for size, I like same size the best, followed by preds smaller than me (I could be fairy food), mini-giantess is great and I like being gulped by giantesses so long as I'm at least a mouthful. I'm into oral, unbirth, breast and tail vore.

I'm up for just about any scenario, from being dinner and a date to a nudist encountering a naga or a centaur or whatever in the forest whose favorite food is men, having a succubus come crawling in my window at night looking for sex and a snack, a mermaid eating me right out of my swimsuit, or a random pixie eating me right off the woman I was with (and then eating her next). I'm very pervy as prey, only in part as an excuse to unwrap your food, so hopefully some sexual content's in the cards but if you're only up for the one kind of swallowing I'd still like to slide in my entirety through either set of lips. My characters might have no clue vore's even possible or have been eaten several times a week since they were born, or anything in between you prefer, though the more my character's been eaten the more they're going to clearly enjoy it. I enjoy hinting/foreshadowing/teasing about vore, especially if I'm accidentally or "accidentally" playing into it with sexual innuendos. I also enjoy finding out that I'm delicious before, during or after I'm actually eaten, especially one particular part of me if I'm a guy. If I'm a gal, then several particular parts.

I don't like scat, waterworks or anything related, not anal or cock vore either, as well as fatal or hard vore. I'm not so into male preds or monster preds, but if there's multiple vores and I get eaten by a woman at least as often I'm good with having male or monster preds too, it doesn't bother me, it's just not really my thing. Frequent one sentence posts are also kinda annoying. That's it, I'm not picky. Anything I didn't mention I'm probably okay with or flexible about.

If that all sounds like something you're up for, I'm looking forward to being a staple in your diet.

Last bumped by StapleFood on Fri Sep 15, 2023 5:57 pm.
StapleFood
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!