Male Pred LF Prey/Friends!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male Pred LF Prey/Friends!

Postby Hariken » Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:15 pm

EDIT : 11/10/21 : I am currently not looking for anyone to RP with!

Hello everyone! I've been on this site for quite some time, but never reached out much whatsoever in terms of roleplaying, this being my first actual ad on here that I'm looking for some prey or possibly vore enthusiasts/friends in general. I personally think that I have a few couple of strict rules, but if you're interested, you can be the one who decides that.

I would only be doing RP over Discord, which we can discuss after a few PMs on here so we can get a feel for each other. I do have an F-List for general kinks and some small potential ideas we can go over, but please don't come to me expecting me to do all of the work, or just giving me some small replies in or out of RP in general - it won't make it as fun, that way.

A little info about my character is that he's a shapeshifting demon, with a true form and a human form. He can basically only eat meat, heavily preferring live meat, and can adapt to a couple of different pred roles. As of the time of this post, I have no real preference if he's in his human form or true form, but his own height/body size can be adjusted as need be, up to certain points.

Looking For : Shorter female prey. Also preferrably nothing too heavily romance-esque between our characters, at least not at the start, but it MIGHT be possible to do later.

Likes : Oral/soft vore, cock vore, willing or unwilling, smut themes ( including human on feral/anthro ), belly rubs, OCs, third person perspective, male stuffing, digestion, same-size,

Dislikes : Female preds, female stuffing, vore switches, scat/disposal, unbirthing, non-standard vore, canon characters, first person perspective, pregnancy, slobs, full tour, bigger female prey, "pred" species as prey

Can Potentially Do : Anal vore, tail vore, soul vore, endosoma, reformation, bigger male prey, "cum disposal" ( if there's only cum and maybe clothing )

Here's my character's F-List : https://www.f-list.net/c/henshin%20akuma/

Lemmie know what you think, I'd love to hear from you!
Hariken
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!