A Pathfinder game with vore in the world.

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

A Pathfinder game with vore in the world.

Postby TheSoulessGem » Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:08 am

Hello, just a humble pathfinder game master here looking for some players who are wanting to join a voice based pathfinder game I run off foundry. We play on discord using voice chat and just enjoy the game, though there isn't much vore in the voice acting, I keep it short to not bog it down to harshly. Either way, I have had some players who can't show up all the time, and they are more of able to play when they step in. That's cool and all, but I am looking to make this more of a 4-5 person party, and right now we have three players and one dm. The game is mostly f/f and is fairly simple, though I find it quite fun to run it. If anyone is interested I would love to chat about it here, or you could just shoot me a pm! Either way that would be really cool, and thank you for the time.
TheSoulessGem
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!