M Prey LF Cruel Pred for Long-Term, Weight-Gain Centric Vore

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

M Prey LF Cruel Pred for Long-Term, Weight-Gain Centric Vore

Postby Adalay » Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:29 am

I'm currently looking for a cruel predator. Someone who will manipulate and humiliate me. I want to find someone who delights in ending lives inside their stomach. Someone who is visibly turned on as their latest meal dies in agony.

I'm really looking for long-term RP. I love progress and stories. I love to watch as my life gets completely dismantled, and that takes time. I don't mind shorter scenes too, but what I'm really looking for is gradual.

I enjoy preds of any gender. As long as greed is your defining attribute, I'm going to love you.

I have a Discord account for RP specifically, will share with compatible partners.

Send me a PM if you're interested!

If you wanna check out my F-List page, tada: https://www.f-list.net/c/Louie%20Hitchins
Here's the condensed version:

I love the following themes in vore:
- Weight Gain (Especially Progression)
- Painful, Graphic Digestion
- Disposal
- Death
- Hard Vore
- Soft Vore
- Oral Vore
- Realism
- Belching
- Unwilling
- Terror
- Prey Fattening
- Vomiting

I love the following qualities in predators:
- Cruelty
- Obesity (or weight progression)
- Greed and Gluttony
- Violence
- NEETs
- Slob/Filth
- 200lb to 1000lb

General likes:
- Financial Domination
- Anal Sex
- Crying
- Reducing me to Nothing
- Cuckolding
- Abuse

Limits (No):
- Underage Anything

Last bumped by Adalay on Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:29 am.
Adalay
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!