Fem Prey for Anyone to Snatch Up~

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Fem Prey for Anyone to Snatch Up~

Postby LilZoruaFan » Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:23 am

Beggars can't be choosers, and neither can prey of course ^^

Be it a feral creature roaming for a filling treat, a hungry person that needs more than the usual meal, or even a monster girl/boy that wants a squirmy or tasty toy to mess with. Any could stumble upon me and easily entice, trick, or force me to help with whatever craving they happen to have at the time~! They might feel like making me a quick snack, or a slow one they want to savor (or play with a little first.) but either way it's up to them and I'd definitely encourage them to show that dominant control. So feel free to pounce on, grab, or whatever you'd like to do to snatch me up as your next treat and/or toy ^^

~~~~

That aside I of course have my likes and dislikes as with anyone else. But as implied above there are many more things I like than what I don't like!

Important Likes:
Being Prey -
Spoiler: show
Likely an obvious one but still important to mention.

Soft Vore -
Probably the only thing in the list (besides Being Prey) that I consider required. I.e. No hard vore.

Detailed -
Meaning well written and detailed responses. It's easy for either participant to lose interest otherwise.

Feral Preds -
Wolves, Werewolves, Snakes, Dragons, Frogs ect.

Monster Preds -
Monster Girls/Boys as just about any type there is such as Slimes, Lamias, and Centaurs.

Human/Anthro Preds -
Males, Females, Futas.

Object/Plant Preds -
Mimics, Trapping Plants and Vine Like Tentacles.

Sex -
Maybe it's not a meal they're after.. or maybe they just wanna prep it a little~.

Oral Vore

Cock Vore

Anal Vore -
AV is fine as long as it doesn't involve gross/scatty insides.

Unbirth

Tail Vore

Absorption Vore -
Usually leading to lewd situations involving sentient Cock/Breasts/Pussy ect.

Willing/Unwilling Prey

Fatal/Non-Fatal

Digestion/Cum Digestion

Reformation -
Some preds like seconds after all. Or perhaps churning prey into cum then stuffing them with themselves.. and probably eating them again.

Slow Digestion -
For preds who like feeling all those nice squirms while they praise or dirty talk their snack.

Fast Digestion -
For preds who just really love watching their bellies soften up and distribute that tasty meal nice and quick.

Accidental Vore -
Maybe you didn't mean to do that.. but now that you did are you really wanna pass up a meal..?

Accidental Digestion -
Accidents happen after all, but at least they taste good in this case~

Micro/Macro

Weight Gain -
Filling meals often end up putting on a bit of padding.

Loli Prey -
Not to be confused with Child Prey.

Taunting/Teasing -
They did get themselves gobbled up by you, they can't blame you for a lil teasing!

Dominating Pred -
Can generally refer to Sex and/or Unwilling Vore, but also to acts such as Facesitting, Grinding a cock on the prey's face, ect.

Dislikes:

Hard Vore -
As mentioned earlier I don't do Hard Vore, but this doesn't mean I won't do detailed digestion!

Gross Stuff -
Vomit, Gas, Watersports, Scatplay. Wont do any of it. (Belching is fine of course)

Blood/Abuse/Excessive Pain -
Obviously this one has a couple exceptions. Sometimes teeth or claws leave a few scratches, or maybe your prey needs a little encouragement to behave itself. But overdoing it is definitely discouraged.

Degrading the Prey -
Taunting and Teasing here and there is totally fine but keeping a limit to it is important.

~~~~

If after all that you still feel enticed to make a meal, toy, or perhaps both out of a tasty looking girl then by all means you're encouraged to stalk, approach or lure me over with a message! As mentioned above I prefer longer more detailed responses usually around three to five sentences or as much as you may need to convey all those juicy (and at times squishy) details. And just like how I don't mind nearly any type of pred snatching me up, I also don't mind nearly any situation it may happen in. It could be in broad daylight, deep in the woods at night, maybe even the pred or prey's own house! In any case, if you or your chosen pred are feeling to feed or fuck send me a message and I'll respond to it when I see it (As long as I haven't already been pounced on).

One last important end note, I'll only rp in the pm's here or through discord.

Last bumped by LilZoruaFan on Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:23 am.
LilZoruaFan
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!