Hi Female Observer/feeder looking for male preds to feed

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Hi Female Observer/feeder looking for male preds to feed

Postby Lavendercake877 » Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:05 pm

Hello :D i'm new on here and looking for a male pred to play with ! I prefer underage prey (as i'm use to playing that) and same seize please! I hope this isn't rude but i would like to play with some one around my age (28) or older. lowest i am willing is 21 I don't feel comfortable playing with younger people( i know this sounds hypocritical but i only like playing the underage I do not in ANY WAY shape or form like underage for real!. I prefer a paragraph as it gives me something to work with^^. I hope we can get along. I do reply when i can so if you know you can reply often please do so^^ if you can't or we have to pause please lemme know nad i'll do the same :D Below are my list of dose and don't

Update: I am an Observer/Feeder !
DO'S
oral vore
Macro/miro
willing prey
unwilling prey (depending on the situation)
fatal digestion( for unneeded charecters)
reformation
Skull
sex(including oral, anal and vigianal)
cooking(long as prey is alive an there is no carving)
anthro
fearplay
deepthroating/chocking
romance
DON'T
scat
water sports
rape( we can take about it tho if we need to work it in our RP
hard vore
blood and gore
furry(at least until a get to know you better)
cock vore
anal vore
condoms
fanfic
short replies
unbirth
underage

MUST BE A REAL MALE ONLY PLEASE. MUST BE OC(or yourself) NO FANFIC OR LICENSED CHARACTERS!

I hope we get along and thank you ^^

Last bumped by Lavendercake877 on Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:05 pm.
Lavendercake877
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!