M pred looking for F prey

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

M pred looking for F prey

Postby Gashadokuro98 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:11 pm

Hello everyone! I'm an irl male looking for an irl female roleplay partner! Its just a preference of mine, I like to have my partner be the opposite gender. No trans partners either please. To those who have messaged me before you were very understanding and thank you for understanding my preferences when I cleared up the confusion. Now moving onto the actual seeking post!

I can roleplay either on eka or discord, but I prefer discord because I am on there from when I wake up till I sleep. I can be a kind or cruel pred, possessive or teasing I'll be whatever you desire! I like willing or unwilling, or semi willing prey! I’m a dom and love subs, so if you want sex with the rp that would be great! Or not either way so long as we both have fun! With that I’ll list a bunch of my kinks and likes below, if there isn't anything you see but want to ask me about feel free!

I have some of my rp ideas at the bottom if you want to do a scenario but change up some things in it go ahead and suggest something! I prefer 3-5 lines at least in a reply but you don’t have to be perfect with grammar. I’ll try to match whatever you put out! Message me on here and I’ll send you my discord tag, or send me yours! I'm on every day (USA Central time) We can discuss what you want and I'll do my best to fulfil your desires! If you need to take a break from the rp let me know, just don't ghost me I won't be mad if you want to stop for some reason. I also don't god mod. Also if you can't be on for more then a couple replies a day that's fine! Just reply when able.

Loves

Sex ( don't need to get kinky with it if you don't want to, not needed in rp but I like it)
Breeding
Pregnant prey
willing prey (gut sluts are fun~)
Struggling prey or when they masturbate inside
multiple prey
M/F
willing pred
Oral vore
digestion (prefer soft where a prey gets melted into goop, but up to you so long as its not too gorey. You can also choose how fast you want me to churn you)
Nude prey (don’t like swallowing clothing, but if you want me to strip you while I’m eating you I’m fine with that)
same size pred and prey

unwilling prey
semi willing prey
spanking
biting
talking down to prey
BDSM
Cooking prey (prefer prey to survive, but not needed to survive)
food play
food transformation
pet play
feral pred's
pokemon preds
Playing furry or scalie preds
playing human pred
dragon pred
dino preds
demi pred
monster preds
incest
bestiality (feral on female)
safe vore
reformation
trophy taking
micro prey
hypnosis
soul vore
tatooification
Cock vore
bone disposal (I’ll do it if my partner wants it otherwse it wont be done in an rp. If you want me to just dispose of you as bones that's fine by me i'm just not a fan of scat)
Anal vore (so long as its clean)

Hate/don’t like

golden shower
Excessive gore (I’ll bite you or scratch you up, but I’m not gonna disembowel you or bite off a body part)
Hard vore
being prey
M/m
F/m
overly fat prey
giant prey
Child prey
scat
diapers

Spoiler: show

(feral ideas)

A girl breaks into a zoo after hours to do a social media challenge, but falls into the exhibit with a hungry pred

As a prank, someone releases a hungry snake into a college dorm to scare them, and it ends up eating each girl.

On a trip to a nature reserve, a group of female bullies pull a female student away, to bully her and scare her they leave her out there for an animal to find and eat her, however when she meets the animal she befriends it, and it just so happens the girl took something important from the bullies, so they come looking for her. A recipe for either revenge or poetic karma.

The school mascot, a feral animal of some kind needs to be fed, so either a lottery is drawn, someone volunteers, or they feed someone from the other school to them.

In a world where vore is normalized, women sign up for a gameshow involving feral predators. Each predator has a difficulty rating, and each rating has its own cash reward for taking a ribbon off that pred. There are also mutated species, in a class of their own. Sometimes larger, sometimes with unique features.

A dragon runs a sort of business, faking the deaths of princesses, nobles’ daughters, etc by eating them. Going back to their cave and spiting them out to help them prepare for life elsewhere.

A farmhand is tending to a horse but can’t seem to figure out why it won’t eat anything. She cares about the stallion, and eventually discovers that he has a thing for meat after he devours another farmhand. This could go a couple ways or more, the farmhand buys the horse and takes it home to feed it proper, be it herself or other girls. The farmhand feeds herself to him to make sure he gets properly fed or feeds him other farm hands.

A town worships a dragon who gives them special resources, depending on the dragon it could be anything, crops, precious metals, warmth during the winter. The dragon only requires that one of the girls in the village be eaten, he can either choose who he want’s or they can volunteer.

A dinosaur species long thought to be instinct has been found deep within the amazon rainforest, hoping to study it, its brought back to civilization. Unfortunately, do to the actions of an eco-terrorist group that believes such a beast belongs in the wild. They free it, and what happens from there can be decided! It could eat the group, escape into the city or town it was in.

A girl going into the amazon decides to cut from the tour group, wanting to swim in some waters she skinny dips, wanting to cross it off her bucket list. She researched the area and knew there were no alligators nearby, but... she didn't know that snakes can swim dragged to shore, she is eaten, her clothing the only thing left behind. another claimed by the jungle

a snake trainer has been feeding her massive snake girls for awhile, noticing how he kept getting bigger every few meals. One day though, she misses feeding and the snake escapes, right into the neighbors house where a teen, or someone is doing a live stream of them self, their blind folded for the show, naked and unaware a giant snake is creeping in

trying to prove to their friends that snakes don't actually hypnotize people like they do in movies, a girl stares down a massive snake, and of course she is easily proven wrong as the snake has its way with her, on camera since she set one up to record. It fucks her, eats her, and slithers off

a girl trying to practice her magic for the high school talent show borrows a large anaconda from one of the teachers who brought them to school for a lesson. Her magic act involves "taming a snake to throw you up" thinking its easy since its just a dumb reptile, she feeds herself to it not knowing how strong it really is. While she is in there its time for the anaconda to go back to the zoo it was borrowed from since they think it just escaped after eating the food the professor left out for it. people none the wiser to the digesting girl inside.

(pokemon ideas)

A Pokémon trainer has a vore kink and has been training their partner Pokémon to eat them

Lost in winter environment, a Pokémon trainer seeks warmth inside their Pokémon.

Someone hasn’t been feeding their partner Pokémon, and it just so happens the trainer stops to have a dip in a lake/ hot spring

(human, furry, demi. all interchangeable)

a shy, nerdy girl has a secret thing for wanting to be eaten, but no predator will go for her because she’s too short and there are “better targets” at least that’s what she’s told. One predator upon hearing that there’s a short prey out there decides that they would be better off as their lunch so they sneak into the girls shower room at school during lunch he sneaks in there, and takes her.

A girl is confident in her status (her parents are supporters of the vore community) thinking that no pred would eat her. Knowing this she would taunt a pred that is assigned to take care of her. The pred, normally patient decides maybe its time for the girl to realize just where she belongs on the food chain. The pred could be cruel, teasing. Eating her slowly to emphasize what she is now.

A pred is in charge of a popular prey girl after school for some reason. She has a thing for being teasing, taunting and flirting with the normally calm pred until he decides that maybe he should eat her. I can see him tricking her into doing something that puts her into a vulnerable position, then quickly gulps her down! Taking a prize from her he posts his swollen gut on social media to show where the school girl wound up.

A pred finds out his prey friend has been thinking about him eating her, finding out from a diary. In truth they weren’t going to move on it, but they soon learn that another pred is going after them. His own instincts kicking In, he wants to get her before they can

at a camp where pred and prey are separated the preds decide to have a contest, sneak over to the female dorms in the other camp and eat as many girls as they can. Whoever wins gets the camp counselor.

A pred goes out with a few prey friends, they are having fun but the prey gets a little tipsy and decides to try and tease the pred about if they have had any of their species before, the pred can answer yes or no, and the prey depending on the answer asks if he wants to try her out to see if he likes the species, or wants another quick meal

a safe vore or digestion scenario. In a world where predation is accepted any female out after dark is likely to be swallowed and digested, but the girl can’t get home in time to be safe. Scared and alone she manages to run into a friend, deciding that she won’t get home without help she asks to hide in his stomach. Either she is digested, or she is taken home safely.

In a world where vore is normalized. female's tend to group together with males for protection in return for something the female offers, be it food or just company.

a vore streamer meets a fan outside of work, and the fan begs to be on the show.

a prey girl starts working as a waitress at a vore restaurant, but doesn't expect a close friend to show up, surprised that they are willing to pay the large price for her! learning quickly that their friend had been a secret predator.

a prey friend gets taken into a program where prey girls get turned into meat girls, being auctioned off and sent to a store, surprised to see their best friend there who they didn't know was a pred

Last bumped by Gashadokuro98 on Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:11 pm.
Gashadokuro98
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!