Free meal searching for a dommy pred~

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Free meal searching for a dommy pred~

Postby m4t4d0r005 » Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:59 pm

Ohayo!

I'm looking for a predator, preferably someone that's very dominant ( even better if youre the mommy dommy type ). I'll be prey - but I don't mind being predator sometimes, if you'd like that.

I prefer Oral vore above all else, but anal vore is fine too. Breast vore is OK, but I won't do cock vore or unbirth. Also, no disposal or scat. Burping is fine, so long as it's not overdone, but no farting either - sorry! Digestion is a must, and it has to be same-size vore. Lastly, I strongly prefer F/F; female predator and female prey. You'll have to try real hard to convince me to do something else!

I don't have any characters, I'll make them once me and you discuss on what we're gonna do, but I mostly play females - I can play something else if you'd like, though.

As for scenario, we can discuss that as well, I'm open to pretty much any scenarios you can think of.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! add me in discord: Doc#3613, to discuss stuff out. Don't PM me on Eka's or reply to this, because I most likely will not see it, since I don't use this platform too often.

Thank you for reading thus far, have a nice day!

Last bumped by m4t4d0r005 on Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:59 pm.
m4t4d0r005
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!