Feral Prey Seeking Preds!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Feral Prey Seeking Preds!

Postby PreyThing » Sat May 14, 2022 11:01 pm

Hello everyone! If you're here to swallow live animals in a fictional setting, you've come to the right place!

Seeking
I'm looking for partners who are interested in playing predators of pretty much any species (human, feral, anthro, etc.) who want feral prey inside them. That's pretty much it.

If you want suggestions, hit me up! My mind is always whirring with hypotheticals, so I've got literal hundreds of rp ideas to get to at one point or another.

My interests in vore are broad. You could be the most kind, comforting pred looking after a hurt animal, or the most cruel pred who tricks and then torments a helpless new pet. Maybe you're a fierce animal who's just looking for a meal, or maybe you're some hyper-intelligent being just doing it for pleasure. You could tire me out with hours of mawplay and chase, or just grab me and gulp me down. We could spend a day on a short-term rp, or make it last as long as you care to! Apart from my rules below, nothing's off limits.

I plan to be any real-world animals you wish, canon or non-canon. And I can talk, be silent, or talk but have a language barrier (as in you - the rper - still get my thoughts and comments but you - the character - don't hear them). Some examples of canon animal characters I could play for you are displayed below:
Spoiler: show
Timon and/or Pumbaa (The Lion King)
Zazu (The Lion King)
Simba (The Lion King)
Baloo/Bagheera (The Jungle Book)
Kaa (The Jungle Book)
Jerry Mouse/Tom Cat (Tom and Jerry)
Marlin/Dory (Finding Nemo/Dory)
Hammy/RJ (Over The Hedge)
Donkey (Shrek)

Obviously these are an odd collection, and they don't make up the full extent of who I'm willing to play, but I figured they show a pretty good diversity in the types of canon characters I'm willing to play. Feel free to ask if you're interested in ones not on the list!

Roleplay Contents and Restrictions
The contents of the rp can be, well, pretty much anything! So long as they fall into my few restrictions:
- No underage characters in sexually explicit situations
- Limit blood/gore outside the stomach (digestion can be as brutal as you like)
- I'm only interested in oral vore
Other than those, anything's up for grabs! Feel free to ask about other fetishes, there aren't many I'll outright turn down.

Contact
Hit me up if you're interested! You can find me on my PMs here, or on my DeviantArt of the same name. If you message me there, I only ask that you ping me here to let me know so that I can check the account. Thank you for taking the time to read, and I hope I can fill your belly soon, willingly or not!

Last bumped by PreyThing on Sat May 14, 2022 11:01 pm.
PreyThing
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!