Fandoms, celebs, cooking, and F/F!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Fandoms, celebs, cooking, and F/F!

Postby duvetsing » Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:16 am

Hello, dear reader.

I am seeking conversation and role play partners for female x female cooking, gynophagia and public nudity scenarios - with a dash of fanfictiony concepts, and a little spice of celebrities.

I enjoy consensual thru dubcon situations, and for me part of the appeal is the twist on what we know. So for scenarios based on the real world, just a normal dinner roast - except, oops, someone's on the menu... Or if we're using established canons, figuring out how cannibalism would fit into said situations.

In terms of canons I'm familar with, the ones that spring to mind are the MCU, various DC adaptations, Mass Effect, Life is Strange, glee, pitch perfect, Buffy, agents of SHIELD - and probably others That I just can’t remember!

For celebrities, well, most of our famous stars are of interest to me. But top of my head: Chloe Bennet, Doja Cat, Jade Thirlwall, Brittany Snow, Anna Kendrick, Perrie Edwards, Hailee Steinfeld, Dove Cameron, Sabrina Carpenter, Florence Pugh… but hey, let’s be real, there’s way more.

I’m also very into public nudity/enf/confident nudity, spanking, and flirty bantering dialogue for non-vore stuff. (Though definitely that as well.)

Shoot me a message here, or ask for my discord!.

Hope to cook something up with you soon!

Last bumped by duvetsing on Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:16 am.
duvetsing
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!