(EN/ES)Switch Dragon looking for fellow Otherkins to RP with

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

(EN/ES)Switch Dragon looking for fellow Otherkins to RP with

Postby ClosetScalie » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:45 pm

Before contacting, please read first big no on my limits, the one with large and bold text. Or custom kink 8 on my f-list

Hello! I'm always looking for new RP partners on discord, F-list or Eka's Pm's (I speak both English & Spanish)

My Character is a feral green dragon, normally horsed sized. I can play both prey and pred! (50%-50%)

Of course, this post is NSFW. (the RP can be "SFW Vore" but I don't consider vore really "SFW", but you get the idea, 100% ace-friendly)

Lest be friendly and respect each other prefs and limits!

Currently Looking for fellow Otherkins to roleplay with, mostly looking for dragons, sentient-ferals or anthros that are switches for M/F or F/M scenarios!

Always looking for dragons or dragonesses!

Not Interested in 'one night stand-roleplay' nor in rushing out roleplays or scenes without properly talking. While I enjoy roleplaying a lot, I also seek out to make friends that can still have a 'normal non-kink' conversation

Kink list of likes and limits here!
F-list with updated prefs (male): https://www.f-list.net/c/vatzul
F-list with updated prefs (female): https://www.f-list.net/c/Vatzuli
Kink list of likes and limits here!

No:
->-Under aged characters (or players) IF YOU LIKE THIS DON'T CONTACT ME. And If I suspect you're a minnor I will cease all contact with you <-

Kink summary for those lazy to not read the F-list: (As a switch, all of these apply giving and reciving)
Vore favorites:
Spoiler: show
Vore: Oral vore, Cock vore. Willing, Dubwilling, Unwilling
Species: Sentient ferals, most anthros, exotics, humans and demis
Genders: All
Sizes: Same-size and bigger prey / Multiprey
Digestion: From melty to graphic/gorey, painless/pleasurable/painful. Slow, medium or fast
Extras: Reformation implied (mostly as prey), Sentient fat, bone-disposal, bone-bulges, extinction themes, humilliation, Weight gain

Vore limits/dislikes:

prey: harmless prey/types
Endo
No bulge vore (hammerspace, macro-micro, etc)
Muscle-gain from vore
Waste-disposal (negotiable if we have REALLY good chemistry)

Non-vore themes favorites:
Gender pairings: All
Lewds: Cum-inflation, domination, almost all preggo content, cucking, BDSM-Ponyplay, humilliation, general inflation themes
Transformations: Forced or semi-willing, cowification, domestication, hybrid species

Non-vore limits:
Vanilla sex without kinks
Oral sex on female organs
Spanking
General filth themes
Extremely muscular characters

Interested? Like what you see? Have a scenario in your mind? Don't be shy and send me a PM!

Last bumped by ClosetScalie on Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:45 pm.
Green is best!
ClosetScalie
Been posting for a bit

Return to Seeking partner!