Male prey looking for a friendly female predator

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male prey looking for a friendly female predator

Postby tigerbane535 » Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:55 am

Hello everyone!

Just to get this out of the way, I don't feel comfortable engaging with male roleplayers, even though there's no real way to verify your identity online. With that in mind, I would like to ask that, out of respect, please do not respond to this prompt if you are male or only play male characters! That courtesy would be greatly appreciated.

I've been around the block a bit, roleplaying here and there. But, given my somewhat specific tastes these days, I feel like this may be the only way to find a partner who shares the same interests, so here goes nothin'! If any of the following scenarios compel you, please feel free to send a PM my way!

I am a male in his thirties searching for hesitant or repressed female predators. In other words, predators who are (at least at first) ashamed of their predatory urges for some reason or another, but eventually succumb to them either when prompted or provided with an advantageous opportunity. I find the idea of a predator attempting (and failing) to overcome their instincts to fit in with a foreign environment a really fun way to build a complex relationship between characters. This includes curious predators who have never done the deed, but have always wondered what it might be like.

My ideal scenarios are often light-hearted and fun, and have a focus on long term character/world building over quick, gratifying grab-and-gulps. I'm not very keen on the sexual aspects of roleplay, especially those that just seem to come out of left field. I tend to avoid sexually charged vore as opposed to vore as a means to satiate hunger or instinct. That doesn't mean the act of vore can't be satisfying or pleasurable for either character, but I just wouldn't naturally expect vore to directly follow or result from sexual encounters. This may change over time, though, as characters grow closer, since time seems to alter the meaning behind the act, for better or for worse!

Finally, I've had some experience with vore roleplaying on both predator and prey roles, and wouldn't mind switching off from time to time, given I had a somewhat consistent, long-term partner. But as of right now, I'm definitely looking for a predator. Partners might expect a minimum response length of a paragraph or two from me and I'd hope for about the same from my partner.

With all that out of the way, here's a list of some of my vore preferences. If you don't see something listed, I've either forgotten or don't really have a preference either way. Just ask!

Favorites:

Oral vore
    Macro/micro (with prey being at least a few inches in height)
    Mouth play
    Remorseful predators
    First-time predators
    Object swallowing
    Unwilling prey
    Female preds
    Naga preds (multiple stomachs especially!)

Demi preds
    Human preds
    Same size
    Willing prey
    Teasing
    Safe vore
    Digestion (implied but not too graphic)

Will not do (under any circumstances!)

Anal vore
    Scat/Fart play
    Intense gore/violence
    Underage characters
    Incest
    Cock vore

If anything here interests you, send me a PM so we can talk!

Last bumped by tigerbane535 on Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:55 am.
tigerbane535
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!