Prey lf cruel Pred. (fatal vore, hard vore highly desired!)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Prey lf cruel Pred. (fatal vore, hard vore highly desired!)

Postby AureliusB » Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:29 pm

I am looking for something very different this time, a craving I have had for a long time. I want to play as one of my human preys that is having a very difficult time with an predator. Hard vore with quite some blood is highly desired, so please keep this in mind when sending a PM~. However I can be picky when it comes to the predator species, preds I would absolutely love:

Big cats such as Lions, Tigers, Panthers, etc
Bears
Dinosaurs (would love some Spinosaur; Raptor or others)
Dragons (Western Dragons rock, x3)
plus many other I just cant name. e.g. a Xenomorph will certainly work for me, but on Aliens its case on case for me. Too picky on them to list all Aliens ^^ The best way is to approach me with some picture of the predator; it doesnt need to be your character in case you dont have one.

I know that humans are not liked around certain preds, regardless if on f-chat or here, I recieved quite some down turns lately as human prey. Sooooooo, if you have a prey desire and are interested in hard vore you can ask me. Shoot me a reference image for the prey and I might agree; the easiest prey for me are: Seals, Otters, Zebras/Horses.

Lastly my other kinks, there are quite a lot

Unwilling prey
(Willing prey; but only if you have a good idea why I should be willing :P)
Maw and Teeth play prior to the actual vore (PM for details)
Worship, mostly semi-willing
Paws/Feetpaws
Trampling/Crushing under paws
Lots of gore (highly prefered that this is caused from the preds natural tools; e.g. no knifes; axes; etc)
NSFW stuff (PMs for details!)
my kink list, a bit outdated: https://www.f-list.net/c/bob%20mitchel/

A scene I would be interested in, warning it includes RL footage of an Bear eating a seal! Would absolutely love to replace that seal with a human....~ <3
Spoiler: show
https://streamable.com/wj5t4

Last but not least, I am fine with multi prey scenes and reformation (only for further eating hehe). However I prefer to play one on one; so the other preys might be forced to watched and I will hardly interact with them during an other prey gets eaten. Might change my mind on that tho :P

If you are interested send a PM. Discord is highly prefered, f-chat (or flist notes) works. Telegram dunno and RP via PM´s or forum are case by case based. Anyway looking forward to hear from ya

Spoilered stuff below this line is inactive right now, please dont approach regarding that now!

Spoiler: show

Heya,

As said this usually 21 ft male western dragon (can change my size if required) is looking for prey to eat. I am fine with a lot of stuff:

-soft vore, with or without digestion (i have a crop for the once that wont like digestion, i can spit you out later. Though you will be coated by saliva and slime)
-Reformation
-full tour service (explore my while internal body without the risk of being digested.)
-oral, anal and cock vore are possible.
-willing and unwilling preys are welcome
-you just want in my maw, but not get eaten? Thats fine, mawplay rp only is possible.
-pre-vore topics are okay. You can give me snout pats or feed me fish before your the Main course.

Last bumped by AureliusB on Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:29 pm.
AureliusB
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!