Willing Switch (prey leaning) looking for female preds

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Willing Switch (prey leaning) looking for female preds

Postby Ryuuenzan » Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:49 am

Hello all! Guess you could say Im an old hand around here, but I figured id reopen my old ad, with a new little twist! Tldr, Ive been experimenting around, and ive found out... Well... I'm off the deep end for vore~ Lets just say this little hunk of meat wants to see just what you want to do to em, and experience every little thing you have to offer~ Want to lewd up your meal? Id love it~ Want to treat my characters rough? Yes, please~ You want to let your stomach tear them apart, limb by limb, over days? you'd better be ready for me to force my way in there!~ after all that sounds like a wonderful time!~ <3 I love it rough, I love it lewd, and I want nothing more to melt, and see what I become, so hit me up anytime...~

Introductions out of the way, I should mention a few of my preferences, and should you be interested to see just how crazy i get, Ill leave a little exerpt from one of my older RP's below em, though fair warning, Im quite the active meal~

Loves: Hard digestion (gods, rip me apart in that hungry tum~ Ill love every second!~)
Soft digestion (Not as good as hard, if hard is done right, but definitely up there~)
Slow digestion (I dont want a one and done, I want you to work me over like the meat i am, and leave me begging for more <3)
Oral vore (Absolute favorite!~), Tail vore (think alma elma)
Fatal (Food doesnt leave the way it came in~)
Stomach noises/belches (Good lord, dont skimp on these~ I love a pred that loves to tease by belching out my air, before swallowing some more, or loud gurgles that tell me just how hungry/hardworking your tum is~)
Teasing/Taunting (Gods yes! Tease me about how I'll be shit~ Taunt me about how easy I was to get down~ I love this!~)
Rough/active stomachs (mmmh, nothing like a roiling stomach, one thats grinding, and churning me into a paste!~)
Ryona (As odd as it may sound, I have come to find i love abuse, and given most of my characters share that masochistic streak, i tend to be more open than most to abuse. Should mention I do prefer to be whole and alive sliding into the gut though~)
Human/demi preds (A good foxgirl, or lamia is great~ I love filling out the ladies, and the more feminine, the better~)
Disposal (the natural result~)
Female preds (mmmh, i love the ladies~ Nothing like padding out a beautiful girl's chest!~)
Unique Scenarios/worldbuilding (while not the lewds, I do love consistant stories, so if you want to go long term...~)

Meh: Endosoma (Not really my thing, but I will do it. Id much rather be slooowly melting away~)
Anal vore (It still gets me to the tum, for gurgles, but I generally prefer to be tasted, and teased~)
Short replies (admittedly if youre in a rush, I get it, but I do try to put some effort in, and I would like some effort returned.)
Unbirth (Ill do this, but its usually not something I enjoy directly. Just make sure to make me fill that gut after, eh?~)

Dislike: Furry preds (I dont hate furries, but my main kink is feminine/womanly preds... and this doesnt really fufill that. Ill tolerate it, but youd better be good at your RP)
Rapid digestion (as odd as this sounds, I quite like a lot of realism with my vore... I REALLY dont like this, and prefer digestion to take at least a day in RP, with longer being better.)
Hard vore (Yes, i know i said I like hard digestion, but this is basically stuff like chewing/breaking bones before eating. If it happens during digestion, Ill love it, but oddly, I dont enjoy it beforehand.)
Pain (As wierd as this is, most of my characters are designed to be extremely masochistic. Cruelty and abuse are fine, but I prefer it to be implied that the acids they're gonna be bathing in are numbing the pain of what is happening to them)

No: Extreme brutality (mostly saying here that I dont want to just be crushed/disfigured/dismembered before ingestion/too early after ingestion. Let the tum do its work~)
Feral preds (I like my preds to KNOW what theyre doing, and be able to respond. Im not against feral preds themselves, but theyre not for me.)

Well with those formalities out of the way, lets get on to the fun part~ For those of you wanting to see what I can do... well... look no further:

"Listening as you begin to speak, your stomach gently, but forcefully pressing against her form as it kneads her body, spreading a clear fluid cross her head... then her chest... then her belly, Liraeis cannot help but respond to the verbal abuse. "mmmh~ I couldnt help myself... sorry...~ You.... ahhh~ you told me to enjoy it...~ And I most certainly plan to enjoy these next few days... while I still can... " As your palm presses in on her form, you would feel Liraeis's firm, and muscular navel, her slender legs, and her chest... All still intact, and clearly shuddering in pleasure as she continues to move... before you realize what she is really doing, and cry out in suprise, with Liraeis responding only a moment later, her breath coming in shallow breaths as she continues to force herself against your stomach wall, the organ suddenly compressing around her with an echoing "Grrrrrllllll", the powerful walls smearing her body with more digestive fluid, the liquid tingling her bare skin. "AAahn~ mmmh~ that was a nice one...~ Im sorry, mistress... Well... can I call you that...?~ I didnt mean to.... mmmh Give you indigestion...~ I want to feel you break me down, not slow down your stomach...~ though I wouldnt be opposed to the former if it meant I got to feel it longer...~"

As you finally seem not notice what Liraeis is doing, you would feel her motions intensify, almost as if she was waiting for you to notice. "mmmmh, Like you said...~ Im going to enjoy myself...~ Perverted or not, it doesnt matter... Im just meat in the end... something for your stomach to grind down into a beautiful paste ... and then shit out as waste!~ ", Liraeis would chuckle for a moment at the poor rhyme, but doesnt seem overly bothered, before a loud exhalation escapes her mouth, as she feels you press the stomach in, inbetween her legs. "oh god, keep it there...!~", Liraeis cries, furiously beginning to press herself to the slight indent.

Despite her quickening pace, and the burning within her nethers, she would give a reproachful moan a moment later as your hand withdraws... before reappearing, now kneading her chest, and causing her to respond by pressing the mounds of flesh harder into the walls with a soft "Sqquirch", the movement squeezing out droplets of acid onto her breasts, and cleavage, the powerful walls teasing her nipples as it shifts around them, causing her to shudder in pleasure beneath your hand. "mmmh! I do want it to be me.... I want to be your little meaty snack~ Your little gutslut is jealous of your meat you know!~ She gets to explore deeper before I do!~ Though I guess its alright... after all, I do want you to bully me slowly with your stomach, till I cant take any more, and then beyond...~ then force me deep inside you, once im little more than soup, into your tightest depths... all before I slide out your ass like the waste I am!! ", She yells in answer, her motions simply not slowing, apparently loving your forceful attentions, before she gasps as your hand presses hard against her face.

Pressed hard down into the thick chyme, Liraeis would hear your final taunt, her body fully aroused now, as she holds her breath under the surface of the liquid remains of your earlier meals, her eyes closed as she envisions your form... remembering the feeling of your breasts, and the warmth of your body as you pinned her, her legs bucking and twitching. As she continues to be held, you would feel her begin to struggle for air, before finally, just as she was about to pass out, you release, and she resurfaces with a breathless shout. "Gods, use me, Mistress!~ Use me like the meat I am!~ treat me like nothing more than a meal, then shit me back out for the world to see!""

Well, if any of this interests you, then feel free to contact me on discord. My username is Keji_Ishikura (nick of Tadashimaru), and I would be happy to hear from you anytime~

Last bumped by Ryuuenzan on Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:49 am.
Ryuuenzan
Been posting for a bit

Return to Seeking partner!